World 2.5

"Love these snacks, did the palace kitchen served this?"

"No. Miss Zhi Rou made them. Why? Is there something wrong?"

"How long have you been eating the snacks she's giving?"

"This is the first she made me a snack."

"Nian, what's wrong?"

"Don't meet up with her anymore!"

"B-but she's my friend!"

"Just stay away from her."

"Tell me why first. I owe her my life and she's really good to me. I can't just stop seeing her. That would be mean."

"She's poisoning you and you called that a friend!?"

"W-w-what? B-but why? She was very kind to me. T-that's impossible."

"I don't know love but I will investigate her. You're too naive and kind Love, that I can't help but worry for your safety. Wait you said you owed her your life, is she the one who saved you during the banquet?"

"Yes. And after that we became friends."

"Hmmmm!"

Nian Zhen let the royal physician examine Wang Shu. He was relieved when he heard that he was okay because the poison mixed in the snack was only faint. He promised himself that he will make that woman suffer for trying to harm his lover.

"I-i can't still believe that she tried to poison me but won't she be suspicious if I avoid her suddenly?"

"Yes but I will not risk your safety."

After the incident, Nian Zhen investigated Zhi Rou and her being the fiancée of her second brother, he suspect that woman and his brother are working together. And when Fei Hung is concerned, his father is also undoubtedly involved. It's not a secret that his father wants to establish the second prince as Crown Prince.

"Your Highness, Prince Fei Hung is trying to gain complete control over the imperial court and the Emperor is helping him to strengthen his support."

"How many did they gain?"

"Only a few officials including the Left Prime Minister, Your Highness. Most of them were loyal to you and the Empress."

"You know what's need to be done but don't touch Minister Chu yet. I already suspected that he will retaliate when I broke the engagement with her daughter."

"Yes Your Highness"

"What about Fei Hung's fiancée?"

"The wife of Official Hou was not able to conceive so they adopted Miss Zhi Rou. They met the young miss when she was 8 years old, Your Highness. I couldn't find any information about her true parents."

"Continue your investigation on her and put someone to monitor her every move. Order the spies in Fei Hung's residence to watch closely. "

"Yes Your Highness."

'I'm still confused though, why is that woman helping his brother? Is it just because he was her fiancée? This is deeper than I thought. Hmph! I always knew that father is up to something. I will not forgive them for involving my beloved.'

[Host your lover started an investigation.]

[It will be difficult to help him. It would have been easier if it was in the modern world. I only need to order you to hack a computer.]

[Welcome to the ancient world Host.]

[TOM do you have hypnotism skill?]

[Yes Host!]

[How much?]

[The beginner hypnotism skill cost 800 Host.]

'My remaining points will only be 800 if I purchase that skill but I really need it. This will be dangerous. I'm still not yet sure about Wang Shu's other wishes.'

[Fine TOM. I want to learn it but will it take a long time to learn it?]

[Don't worry Host. The time frame in the space is different.]

[Transferring Host......]

Zion stayed in the space for a long time but when he opened his eyes and looked at the time, only few minutes passed.

[Warning Host! This skill is not affective on the protagonists. Since you're only a beginner, it will also not be effective on the supporting characters. But it will work on the extra characters.]

[What??? You tricked me! Give me back my 800 points TOM!]

[Sorry Host no take back.]

[Can you show me the conversation between Nian Zhen and his guard TOM.]

A small screen appeared and played the conversation between Nian Zhen and his guard.

[TOM, can you identify the spies implanted by Nian Zhen in Fei Hung's residence?]

[Yes Host!]

[Where is Fei Hung right know TOM?]

[He's in his courtyard Host together with the female lead.]

Zion decided to visit the second prince, to see who are the spies implanted by his lover.

"Second brother I came to visit. I hope I'm not intruding."

"No it's fine. I'm happy that you decided to visit me."

"Miss Zhi Rou, I want to thank you again for the snacks and apologize for the way Brother Nian Zhen treated you. Hmph! He doesn't have the right to say those things to you."

"I'm fine now prince Wang Shu. I'm just hurt a little because he misunderstood our relationship."

"You're so understanding, Miss Zhi Rou. Brother I'm so envious of you for meeting such a wonderful young lady."

The three of them enjoyed the afternoon snack. While the two are busy pretending, Zion asked TOM to identify the spies and hypnotize some of Nian Zhen's spies and Fei Hung's servants.

Nian Zhen heard that his lover visited Fei Hung in his courtyard even after his warning. He wants to blame Concubine Yu for raising his lover to be innocent and trusting. After finishing his court duties, he went to his lover's courtyard.

"Your Highness." The servants bowed to greet the Crown Prince.

"Where is he?"

"Prince Wang Shu is in the bath house Your Highness. I'll inform him of your arrival Your Highness."

"No need."

The one thing that Zion love the most in this ancient times is the bathhouse. He was enjoying his bath time when TOM interrupted him.

[Host your lover is here. He’s waiting in your room.]