World 1.10

Drake's first impression with Serena is already bad and hearing that she always fought with the other students specially the rich kids because she thinks that the schools treatment towards the rich and the commoner students is unfair, this made him think that the woman is very ambitious, greedy and simple-minded because she doesn't know when to be content.

Of course Zion made sure that the female lead's image to the male lead is totally destroyed. He will not give Serena the chance to snatch Drake from Kathleen. Zion's revenge on Drake is breaking away his fated one from him. He may fall in love with someone but there will always be something missing.

Serena started stalking Drake. When she saw Drake in the meeting room alone, she knows this was her chance to make Drake hers.

Drake was busy reading when the door opened. He look up and saw Serena, his face darkened and glared at the girl.

"What do you want?"

"I came here to talk to you Drake"

Serena went closer to Drake. She look and smiled gently at him. She knows that he won't be able to resist her smile.

"I-i'm sorry for calling you spoiled snubby brat, it's just that I-i'm so angry that time. It's really bad of me judging you like that without knowing you first."

Serena looked at him innocently using her sad puppy eyes and then bite her lips. Her about-to-cry face can really melt a persons heart, there is a slight pinch in Drake's heart but his hatred towards her is stronger so he didn't fall for the act.

"Do you realize what you're doing right know?"

"Y-yes.I-i'm apologizing to you"

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to my girlfriend."

Hearing this, Serena lost the tiny sanity that's what left of her. She felt wronged being rejected by Drake. He's suppose to comfort her, protect her, love her and treasure her.

"She's not your girlfriend. I am. She doesn't deserve you. But I am. She's not the one for you. I am. Not Kathleen but Serena."

Serena was about to push herself to Drake and kiss him but on that moment Zion opened the door and interrupt her momentum. Serena glared at the person who interrupted her moment with his boyfriend.

Zion put on a shock and grave face. "Drake what's going on here? Y-you're not cheating on Kathleen are you?"

"He's not cheating on Kathleen because I'm her girlfriend and not Kathleen."

Drake is already losing his patience to this woman. He doesn't know why she keep on saying that she's his girlfriend. He only met her once and that was when she was yelling at Kathleen. He admit that he finds her beautiful even now but he hate her attitude. A beautiful woman with ugly attitude is a really big turn off to him.

"YOU. SHUT UP. I don't know why you think that you're suppose to be my girlfriend. Actually I don't really care why you think that way. MY GIRLFRIEND IS KATHLEEN. So stop imagining things."

"W-what are you saying Drake? You're hurting my feelings."

"Stay away from me and stay away from my girlfriend."

No matter how many times Serena tried to get Drake's attention she still failed. This made Drake hate her more and more. A rumor started to spread at school that Serena was pursuing Drake and that she even believe that Drake belongs to her.

Many of the students especially the rich kids already hated her and when the rumor spread they hated her even more. So many of them bullied her, without the male lead to defend her and the second male lead to protect her from the shadow she was crashed.

When she keeps making trouble, the principal caught wind of it, so the school revoked her scholarship. With no scholarship she couldn't attend Barrington High. Due to the scandal her family move to the province and enrolled her to a public high school. After that no one heard about the foolish girl who's pursuing Drake Knight again.

And just like that the female lead became a cannon fodder.

Meanwhile, Drake and Kathleen's relationship became stronger day by day. They face all the obstacles together. And they live happily ever after.

Drake knows he loves Kathleen and he's happy with their relationship but there's a small part in his heart that felt that something is missing. He keep on looking for that missing part but he never found it until the day he died.

After graduating high school, Zion and Carson move in together since they both attended Barrington University.

When they graduated from university, Carson helped his brother in managing their business while Zion proposed to Chairman Lucas to merge his company with HNBC Corporation. The Chairman was shocked with Isaac's decision because his business is very successful, it doesn't really need HNBC Corporation. He was also impress with the young mans accomplishment.

"Why?"

"Don't worry Chairman Lucas. I don't have any ambition of fighting for the chairman's position. I just want to work beside Carson and also I want to help him fulfill his promise to you and this is my way of showing my gratitude for accepting and for not interfering with our relationship."

"Hahaha. You're really an interesting fellow. How can I reject such a talented young man. Well welcome to HNBC Corporation but as a precautionary I want you to sign a waiver that you're giving up your right to fight for the chairman's position."

So Zion became a shareholder of HNBC Corporation and started working there.

Carson and Zion was at the restaurant celebrating their 6th year anniversary when suddenly Carson stand up and kneeled in front of him.

"Be with me forever Angel"

"Yes"

Because same-sex marriage is not yet legalize in Country F, Zion and Carson couldn't get married. They didn't really need marriage anyway because they both know they love each other and they will stay faithful forever.

Instead, Zion and Carson set up a simple ceremony with their families and friends and exchange vows to each other. After the ceremony they went to Country H for their honeymoon.

Carson intensely gaze at Isaac never breaking the eye contact as he scooted closer to Isaac. He caress Isaac's cheeks. This wonderful man is his and his alone forever.

Zion can't hide his excitement, even though they've done this so many times that even his hole already memorized Carson's cock the feeling of excitement and anticipation is still there. Just thinking about it made his hole twitch. Zion lick his plump pink lips and bite it.

Note: Sorry cliffhanger 😬😬