World 3.10

He was about to kiss him again when his phone rung.

"S-stop. Nnnh! I- I need to answer that. Nnnh mm ah~ It might be Savannah- ah!"

"Don't say her name, it's ruining the mood. Stay the night. Please?" Zion was hesitant seeing the sad look on his lover but he needed to go back so that he could finish the mission faster. This was he would have more time with him.

"I also want to stay, but the sooner we take them down, the sooner we could be together. Besides, I'm still married with her. And if our relationship becomes public, it could damage your reputation."

"How about this, I'll call George and tell him that I took you home since you were very drunk. Besides it's already very late."

"And he wouldn't suspect anything?"

"No. I'll just tell him that we happened to bump into each other so I invited you out for a drink. That man has been wanting to get me on his side. He was as greedy as his father-in-law."

"Hmmm. That could work."

"Then I'll call him now." Sergei dialed George's cellphone number. ''Hello Mr. Clemente. This is Sergei Roswell."

George was at his study room when his phone rung. He was really shocked that Sergei would suddenly call him. "Yes Mr. Roswell. Why did you suddenly call me?"

"I'm calling to inform you that Garvin would be staying the night in my house. We bumped into each other so I invited him out for a drink but I didn't know that he has a low alcohol tolerance. He was really drunk and my house was nearer so I brought him home with me since it's already late."

"Eh? I'm sorry for troubling you. Thank you for taking care of my son." George didn't expect that his son and Sergei are acquainted with each other.

"I quite enjoyed his company so no need to thank me. It's not a bother and besides, it was my fault. Have a good rest then Mr. Clemente."

"You too Mr. Roswell." He evilly snickered as he felt calmer now. His people still can't find who were sabotaging their businesses. 'Hmm. This is perfect. You're really my son. Going after the big fish.'

Sergei looked at his lover happily. "You must be hungry right now baby. Lets go downstairs."

"It's already late and your employees must be asleep now. I'll cook for us." Zion had been wanting to cook for his lover but he couldn't do it in the last world since the palace had very strict rules.

The two went down and Sergei brought him to the kitchen. Zion quickly started preparing the food. He could feel the intense gaze of his lover. "You can wait in the dining room."

"I'm staying here. I want to watch you."

Zion continued cooking, ignoring the man. After a while, he was finally done."I'm done here. Go sit. I'll serve the food now."

Sergei can't hide the smile on his face. This is the first time since his parents death that he felt genuine happiness.

After serving the food, Zion also sat down. "How is it?" He nervously asked. Although he learned from cooking skill, this was the first time he tried cooking again after his training.

"It's very delicious baby! The best food I ever tasted!" They enjoyed the food, ate quietly and went back to Sergei's room.

Suddenly, Sergei's phone rang.

"Sorry baby, I need to take this call."

"Okay."

When Sergei went out, Zion took the opportunity and took a shower. He'd already finished showering but Sergei was still not back so he opened his closet and borrowed some clothes. He waited for him but it's taking too long so he went looking for him.

He was wondering in the house looking for Sergei when he bumped into Stanley. "Where is he?"

"He's in his study room. The room over there," Stanley said, pointing at a door.

Zion went to Sergei's study room and went inside after knocking. He was still busy talking on the phone. He looked at him seductively biting his lips. His naughty self wants to get out right know.

Sergei looked at him intensely. When he saw Zion wearing his clothes while looking at him seductively, his cock immediately hardened at the sight.

"Baby stop tempting me, if you don't want to be fucked mercilessly."

When Zion heard the hoarse voice of Sergei, he knew that he was horny. Sergei stood up and walked towards him. And  before he could react, he was already shoved against the door and he was pinned there with his body.

"Baby you look so fucking sexy in my clothes." Sergei couldn't control himself anymore. He bent down and kissed hin hard and deep.

"Aaahnnh~~" Zion moaned in delight as Sergei's mouth nibbled its way across his jaw and down to his throat. He was almost panting in need.

Sergei groaned as he rocked their shafts together. He grabbed Zion's ass and lifted him up, walking towards the sofa and sat them both down.

Zion straddled Sergei's thighs feeling his hard shaft that was nestled into the crease of his butt cheeks. He's only wearing a thin boxer shorts so he could really feel his pulsing shaft. His hips rocked back and forth, rubbing his ass against the length of his thick shaft.

"Fuck baby. You fucking look sexy and delicious!" Sergei hissed as his hands tightened around Zion's waist rocking his waist so that he could please his shaft harder. He hurriedly removed his shirt, bent down and licked his right nipple letting out loud noises making Zion blush in embarrassment while Sergei's hand was pinching his left nipple.

"Aaahhhhnn~ Hmmm~Haaah!" Zion moaned as Sergei pulled a nipple into his mouth. He sucked on them making Zion let out more noises and then bit them both alternately, leaving bite marks on them and making him shiver with the combination of pain and pleasure. He was only planning to tempt his lover to punish him for pursuing Warren but he didn't want to stop now because he missed this feeling.

Sergei's hand caressed his waist and then dipped them on the waistband of his boxers feeling up his taut ass. Zion got down from his lap and removed the last piece of cloth on him. "Remove your clothes." He ordered while he stood displaying his nakedness to him.

Sergei also stood up and hurriedly removed all his clothes. He also loved this dominant side of his lover. After removing all his clothes, he sat down again and Zion climbed on his lap again as they kissed deeply. His hands cupped his ass and leaned up kissing and licking his neck.

"D-don't leave any mark that might be seen. Ah!"

"Dammit. I really want to mark you baby to show everyone that you're mine and only mine."

Zion also wanted to be marked but they needed to be careful. He grabbed Sergei's hand that was cupping his ass. He placed two of his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them getting it wet.

Sergei smirked showing a sexy smile. His shaft leaked pre-cum at the sight. "What do you want me to do baby? Do you want my fingers in your greedy hole?"

"Y-yes. Yes!" Zion frantically answered. He was already lost in the pleasure that Sergei was giving him. The room was filled with his moans and incoherent words.

~°~

Editor Bun-Bun is seriously speechless. She kept on pulling TOM who was recording.

TOM : Stop la! You're making the video shaky! See that I don't give you a copy ah!

Bun-Bun : Wuwu. Forgive this small being and give me a copy wuwu

TOM : ...

Stanley : The bosses forgot that I was still here (◯Δ ◯)