World 1.11 - END

"Kiss me Angel. Let me taste those lips."

He wrap his hands on Carson's neck and bite Carson's lips teasing it. He slowly remove the buttons on Carson's shirt, his hands wondering all over his body, feeling those abs he loves so much.

"Angel stop torturing me"

His hands that taunting Carson's body slipped under the hard object that has been poking him. He unbuckles Carson's belt, opened the button, unzip the pants and pulled out the cock he loves so much. Zion nipped and licked Carson's neck. He wants to mark Carson like how Carson always marked him.

He licks lower and bite Carson's nipple and licks lower again until his kneeling in front of the cock he's craving so much. He swallowed hard, a drool slipping his mouth and pure excitement was written all over his face. He look up and stared at Carson's eyes as he lick the pre-cum that was leaking on Carson's cock.

Carson groaned, arched his back and grab Zion's hair.

"Fuck Angel! That fucking tongue of yours. UuuggHhh. Common Angel wrapped those plump lips around my cock. Suck me Angel."

Zion slid the hard cock onto his mouth and licks every inch of Carson's cock like his worshipping it while playing with his balls. He continue to bob his head up and down. Carson grab his hair and he felt that Carson was about to explode.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Swallow all my cum Angel. Swallow everything."

Carson groaned, eyes directly looking at Zion as he swallow all of his cum. After Zion swallowed all his cum, he pulled Zion up and smashed his lip to Zion's lips. Kissing him deeply tasting his own cum mixed with their saliva.

"I can't take it anymore Angel. I need to be inside you. I need to feel the hotness of your hole."

Carson hurriedly remove all their clothings and push Isaac onto the bed and flip him, his back facing him.

"Show me your ass Angel. I want to see your greedy hole."

Zion bend his body. His ass was pushed high up. He's hole twitching non-stop. He was startled when he felt a tongue on his hole.

Carson lick and tongue fuck Zion's hole. Eating him like it is his last meal.

"You taste so goooddd Angel. The best meal ever."

Carson lubed his fingers, pushed it deep inside Zion's hole and finger fuck him. He withdrew his fingers and aligned his cock to the hungry hole that keep winking at him, inviting him to bury his cock. He put his whole cock inside in one push. He can't help but groaned upon feeling the hot channel that is clamping on his cock.

"You feel so good Angel, so hot...hmmm...Fuck!"

"Ca-carson more. Hmmmmm. M-more."

"Your hole is so greedy Angel, clamping down on my cock and not letting my cock go."

"AaaHhhnnn..Haahh..Haahh.."

Carson keep thrusting in and out, abusing Zion's hole until he felt that he was about to burst.

"I'm about to cum Angel. Cum with me."

"AaahHhhh..."

Carson buried his cock deep inside Zion and release his cum. He moaned as Zion's hole clamp onto his cock milking every last bit of his cum.

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Angel your hole is so greedy, milking me dry."

Zion was still trembling from his intense release. Carson sooth Zion's back, hug him and kissed his forehead.