World 5.2

A/N: From here on out I'm going to refer Sarah as Katie as to avoid confusion.

Of course Zion didn't forget to go and see the original's appearance. He went inside the bathroom, excited to see his new appearance. He stared at his reflection in the mirror.

The man staring back at him had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous tempting someone to touch and feel them. His eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue adorned with dark eyebrows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. He had high-bridged nose that was among his two eyes. His soft sharp lips were very attractive and captivating. He had a pale and smooth flawless skin.

Zion also did not spare to check his body. He has slim body with muscles but not too muscular. He smiled and felt satisfied with his new body.

[Host you're staring at yourself too much.]

[Hmp! Killjoy!]

After he was done staring and checking out his body he settled in his new office and scan the original's memory of Viktor to see if he have a tattoo. He is sure that this body had already seen the male lead naked many times. He wants to make sure whether or not Viktor is his lover. 'He doesn't have any tattoos so that means he's not my lover. That's good because I'm going to make him pay for betraying Dylan.'

[Alert Sub-mission: Reveal the female lead's true color.
Completed Mission 500 points
Failed Mission -1000 points]

[If I'm going to do that it will affect the female and male lead's connection. Your master is aware of that right TOM?]

[Yes Host. Usually the protagonists love story is very important part of each world and it can be altered due to Host's or to Goddess' interference.]

[So this kind of mission is one way for the Goddess' to interfere?]

[Yes Host.]

[So why is your master wants to interfere?]

[According to my master this world can't be categorised as happy ending since the female lead's love for the male lead isn't genuine. The female lead also committed atrocious act for her own selfish happiness.]

[Hmp! Even without the sub-mission I will still make sure that woman will suffer that she will wish for death instead.]

[(ƪƪ’▿’)]

[What is the story's progress TOM?]

[The male and female lead already met Host and they are getting comfortable with each other. They also started going out but they aren't a couple yet. Meanwhile, Dylan did not meet the female lead yet. He was only aware of her because the male lead mentioned her a few times to him.]

[Hmmm... TOM I want you to find everything about the female lead's past and monitor her every moves. I also want you to record her if she did anything suspicious.]

[Roger Host! ( 。・ω・)ゞ Anything else?]

[I think that's for now TOM.]

[Roger Host. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done.]

[Thanks TOM. You're a big help.]

~°~

Zion continued with Dylan's daily routine. His day consists of making sure that the company's projects and investment are all legal and attending meetings. He busied himself while waiting for TOM's report.

He lessened his interactions with Viktor since the original followed him almost everywhere like a loyal dog who keeps following his master while wagging his tail. He also removed all the pictures in his office except the original's family picture. He was flabbergasted at how much Dylan loves Viktor. 'It's more like he was obsess rather than inlove. He wasn't just workaholic but also Viktorholic.'

Zion deeply sigh when he remember  the amount of pictures of Viktor that was stashed in the original's closet when he toured around his apartment. Some of the photos are even taken secretly. He inherited his parents house but Dylan preferred to live in a apartment since the house is too big for him.

Zion was in a dilemma since he don't know what to do with those pictures. He planned to burn them but he can't seem to do it. It's as if something inside him was stopping him from throwing or burning it.

When he was also looking at those pictures he felt happiness and pain. He really can't explain why he was feeling those kind of emotions that wasn't his. In the previous worlds he have full control over the original's, 'I will ask TOM when he gets back.'

Zion is reading a document when someone suddenly barge in his office. He look up and see a child running towards him.

“Papa Dy,” the child shouted and happily greet Zion. Noah called Dylan papa since he was like his second father and mother. His mother never really cared about him and his father was always out of country that's why he was very close to him.

“Noah!” Zion stood up and welcomed Noah with a big hug and many kisses like how Dylan used to do.

He can't help but fall in love with the child's cuteness and cheerfulness. This is the first time he met Noah in person as Zion since he haven't gone to Viktor's house yet.

“I miss you so much Papa Dy. Why aren't you coming over to our house anymore? ” Noah pouted.

Zion felt guilty seeing Noah's sad face. He was so engrossed in adjusting to his new work and avoiding Viktor that he neglected Noah. The original used to visit him almost everyday even with his busy schedule and he also stayed over there almost every weekend.

“I'm sorry my lil' boss, Papa Dy is too busy this days. Don't worry I promise to visit you more often. Okay?” Zion promised. The original call Noah “my lil' boss” since he was like his second boss. He really spoiled Noah and gave everything that he wants.

They were too busy catching up when Viktor arrived at Dylan's office. He stared at Dylan who was chatting and laughing with his son. He seldom saw Dylan this past few weeks even though they were both working in the same building.

“Noah have been nagging me to bring him here to see you,” Viktor said and sat down at the sofa next to Noah.

Noah: “It’s because I miss Papa Dy so much.”

“I know, that's why I brought you here.” Viktor chuckle and ruffle Noah's hair. He also felt that Dylan have been distant to him lately.

“So how's school?” Zion asked to Noah.

“It's fun and I made a lot of friends Papa Dy,” Noah told Dylan what they did in school and his new friends.

Noah talk a lot but Zion didn't feel bored at all. He happily listened to his stories. He suddenly felt nostalgic. He always love listening to his children talking about a lot of things. He really miss them, unlike him and his lover their children's soul will not be able to follow them.

Viktor who have been staring Dylan saw the sudden change of his mood. He saw longing and sadness in his eyes. It was only brief but it didn't escape from Viktor's scrutinizing eyes.

He have been observing Dylan for awhile now and he felt like there's something different about him. He didn't know what it is but it's like he was meeting Dylan for the first time. This Dylan with him is like a stranger to him.