T W E N T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"We missed you so so much!" Soda said and I smiled.

"Missed ya too Pepsi-Cola," I said and he chuckled.

I looked at Pony and stared at him.

"Darry wasn't hard on you while I was away was he?" I asked and he nodded.

"Darrel!" I yelled and he grumbled.

"What was that?" I asked and he picked me up smiling.

"Sorry but I missed ya even though you're a huge pain," he said hugging me.

"Missed you too Dar-bear and say sorry to Pony, not me," I said rolling my eyes.

He put me down and looked at Pony.

"I'm sorry Pony I didn't mean to yell at ya"

"It's fine you were just worried and stressed," Pony said and I smiled.

"Who are they?" Soda asked.

"Zane and Diana. Diana is Zane's little sister and well...Zane he uh was the one who helped kidnap me..." I said and anger filled all their eyes.

"Wait! He never hurt me though. He helped me escape" I said and their eyes eased up.

"Did he hit you?" Darry asked and I nodded.

"Just because he was forced to," I said and Darry walked up and hit him in the face.

"I deserved that" he mumbled.

"Darry he helped me escape...is it alright if he and his sister stay here?"

He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. They can sleep in the guest room" he said and I smiled.

They went to the spare and Darry, Soda, and Pony looked at me.

"Soda, Pone go get some sleep. I need to talk with Lynn" he said and they nodded walking away.

"Hey! Come here" I said and they walked over. I got up and hugged both of them kissing their heads.

"Night Pepsi-Cola. Night Horseman" I said and they chuckled walking to their room.

I sat down in front of Darry and he cupped my face.

"Who did this to you?" he asked with sadness in his eyes.

"My Ex and his friends I think. Zane, he was the only one who helped me really. He gave me food and he was the one who brought me here to visit you three"

"What did they do to you?" he asked running his finger over a bruise on my cheek.

"They beat me but my ex...he did the worse of it all...he tortured me, raped me, and cut me. It was horrible...They left me in a room alone and naked not even feeding me...the only meal I had is when Zane watched me and that wasn't very often because he told them he wouldn't hurt me and he never did" I told him and I saw tears fall from his eyes then turn into anger.

"I should've watched you carefully. Your my baby sister for God sakes! You keep all of us sane and not to mention make Dallas happy! Do you know every day he went looking for you? He never stopped. You should go see him first" he said and I nodded.

"Tomorrow. It's 5 am"

"It is tomorrow"

I chuckled. "You know what I mean," I said shaking my head.

"I know now get some sleep," he said getting up.

"Alright. Night Dar-bear" I said smiling.

"Night baby bear," he said and I froze.

"You haven't called me that since we were little," I said shocked and he smiled walking into his room.

I walked into my room and fell asleep in my own bed. God how happy I was to be home.

Yay! She's back home! How did you like this chapter? Good or bad and also Zane and Diana will be important later on maybe 😂 I don't know. Anyways Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Diana