"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." They were listing different ideas. Alessia wanted to see what they were up to, using her vampire speed to go to the living room where they were having their strategy meeting.

Appearing into the room. "What are you up to?" She marveled looking to the three of them waiting for them to notice she was there. "We drove it through his heart...." Stefan started to say before stopping as he noticed she was there as like the others,

"Alessia, what are you doing here?" Damon asked looking to her. "Umm I live here" She pointed out the obvious rolling her eyes. "I'm not stupid, I know when your up to something" Especially when it included Mikael which would lead to Klaus and the others.

They are fools to trust Mikael in their plans. Alessia was able to tell that the three of them already knew about Mikael more than they could let on. Both Damon and Elena were unsure what to tell her but she knew that the one to crack would be Stefan.

With his emotions off he could care less if she knew or not. "We're planning on killing Klaus" Stefan explained surprising her. "You are doing what?" She gasped, confused of what and how they were thinking of doing it.

"Klaus is anywhere right now" She added, with ignoring his calls she didn't know where he was. Just that he was creating more hybrids. Creating an army of hybrids for what she knew. "What would be the one thing that would draw him back in town?" He asked questioning her seeing if she'd figured it out. "Mikaels's death" Alessia knew it. Her and

death was one of the things that would draw him into town. "Yes" Damon answered looking to her and to Elena. They were the few who knew of her secret and past with Klaus. That was the reason why they didn't want her to be a part of it. Knowing she would try to stop it.

Alessia needed time to figure it all out. So she could think through it all to know what to do. "You know he's not stupid right? He'll want to ask to see Mikael's body" She pointed out the obvious,

Klaus was smart. Someone who knew to keep his wits up. Espcially when it came to Mikael. Klaus have spent the better part of a thousand years running from Mikael. He wouldn't let himself be tricked.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied." Stefan and her were the easy targets to stop it all from happening

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here." Klaus would soon be asking Stefan update on her since she was still ignoring him. "Alessia is right, Klaus is smart and if we tell him that Mikael is dead he'll want proof" Elena said but was cut off by her.

"I just said that" She rolled her eyes sounding a bit snarky. She still didn't like Elena especially  how she broke Rebekah up into pieces that she she had to put together. "Then I shall be dead" Alessia stood in shock not wanting to turn around knowing the voice too well to know who it belonged to. Her worst nightmare was coming back.

Mikael was here in the flesh. Fear flashed through her eyes and face. A part of her wanting her to flee and run away and the other part of her was frozen. "Alessia Salvatore what a pleasant surprise" He greeted smirking.

Alessia knew could couldn't be in the same town as him let alone. She had to leave before she would have a panic attack.

"I can't breathe" She panicked feeling her anxiety pick up. "I have to leave" She had to get out of there. The blonde took off trying to escape but her path was blocked as Mikael stood in front of her. Turning around she tired to get out of the other door but he stopped her.