All About You

After spending a wonderful night with Rashad it was time to get back to reality. As much as I didn't want to leave him this morning I couldn't miss class and he wasn't having it either. Plus he had errands to run  of his own so we both left the house around the same time. However I do plan to return after school. I haven't decided if I want to spend a night again but knowing him he'll probably talk me into it. Plus he finally gave me a key to his house and I'm just itching to use it.

On my way to school I was the happiest I've ever been in a long time. I feel like everything in my life is finally falling back into place. For once I don't feel like I'm hiding anything from anybody. Well except my parents. I haven't told them about Stephen and I breaking up. Although I have intentions on telling them soon I just don't want to right now. I'm finally in a good place with Rashad, I am happy, my friend group is slowly coming back together, and I don't need my parents messing that up for me. Especially my mother. That woman's mouth will make you want to jump off a bridge just to get away from her excessive nagging. I'm not going to let my mother ruin this for me. I will not sacrifice my love life based on her opinions and trust me she has several. This is my life, I am going to live it to the fullest and anyway that I damn well please.

"There she is." Tamera said as I walked into the UC.

"Hey guys." I smiled as I took a seat next to Carmen.

As soon as I sat down I immediately noticed Stephen and his friends seated at the opposite side of the room. He seen me as soon as I walked in as well. When we finally made eye contact he waved and so did I. It did feel a bit awkward being separated but I guess it's for the best right now. Maybe he's still having a hard time getting over our break up. I mean I hope he can move on soon because I can't say I feel bad for doing so. Having Rashad back has been the only thing I can seem to focus on these days. However, it is always awkward seeing your ex but like I said I am willing to remain friends.

"Oh yeah April, the guys have been acting funny all morning." Tamera said. "They came over to say hello but then left. They've been over there ever since."

"Stephen seems a bit down today. Did something happen between you too recently?" Daesha asked.

Well that explains why they aren't sitting with us. Stephen must've told his friends that we broke up but that doesn't explain the boys actions. Why would they be acting funny or be upset for Stephen in anyway? They were helping him cheat! Shouldn't they be happy that we're not together anymore? Now they can all fuck hoes in peace.

"Hey guys I have something to tell ya'll." I said. "Stephen and I broke up."

"You guys what!" Daesha shouted which took me by surprise. "Waaaait, we need the details bitch. When did this happen? Oh my gosh you left him for Rashad, didn't you?"

"I mean isn't it obvious." Carmen said. "She's glowing and in a happier mood because these past few weeks I could not be around you girl. You were doing too much moping for me."

"Oh my gosh was she! I was going to break up with Stephen for you." Tamera laughed. "But I'm glad you guys are over. You were unhappy and it's definitely time for you to get some."

"And I bet Rashad has some good dick too." Daesha smiled.

"Okay this conversation is over." I laughed.

It's extremely awkward listening to my friends talk about Rashad's dick. Especially when I haven't even had it yet. However, I would never put down Rashad in anyway. I'm nearly to the point where I want to see for myself.

"So are like you and Rashad dating now?" Tamera asked.

I nodded. "Yes. We have finally made things official and I couldn't be more happier."