He's Different

When class ended at three I took my sweet time going to meet Rashad. Is it crazy to say that I am nervous? On one hand, I didn't want to seem too eager, but then again I didn't want to make him wait. I thought that if I gave myself enough time to clear my head, I could convince myself that this conversation with Rashad would go in my favor. That I'd gain the satisfaction of ridding him of my thoughts and showing him that he in fact, can not have any women that he wants.

When I finally arrived to the spot from this morning, to no surprise Rashad was there talking to two females. How does he ask for me to meet him and yet he has the nerve to entertain other women?

I started to think that because I kept him waiting, he simply found a way to preoccupy his time but dammit, why does it always have to be with a girl?

I rolled my eyes approaching the three as their conversation abruptly stopped.

"Im here, now what?" I asked before adverting my eyes to the two bum bitches who needed to leave. Not to mention, they had the nerve to size me when I walked up.

What is up with these females on campus? I've been sized three times today behind this guy.

"Do y'all mind?" There presence was beginning to bother me. It's already bad enough that they are here, and it's even worse that I have to ask for them to leave.

Whatever conversation Rashad and I are about to have does not need to be discussed in front of these two.

"Uh, girl no. What the fuck is wrong with you." One said in the most aggressive way and quite frankly, I did not appreciate it.

I smirked as I turned to Rashad who was clearly to preoccupied staring at me. "Since they clearly don't understand English and this is your company, tell them to leave. Now."

The girls eyed Rashad as if he wouldn't dare send them away but he complied to my wishes. Without hesitation Rashad told them to leave. I laughed as I watched them angrily walk away.

Oh look, there goes more girls who are pressed over this man's dick.

Once they were out of sight Rashad began laughing. "Why do you always get so defensive when I'm talking to a female?"

"I don't get defensive." I disagreed knowing damn well I was lying through my teeth.

It's clear that he notices how annoyed I get when I see him talking to others girl, but hell, how could I not be? I mean he's not a bad looking guy but damn. Is he so much of a catch, that he needs an audience every second of the day?

It's kind of crazy but for some reason I find myself getting upset at the sight of a girl throwing herself onto him. It makes my skin crawl. You would think that the kind of company he keeps wouldn't bother me, but for some reason it does.

"What's your deal? Why are you always talking to girls?"

"It's called.... doing what I want. Jealous?"

Is he kidding me right now?

"Psst. Boy please, you're not my boyfriend so I have no reason to be." I laughed. "They can have you."

He chuckled with a smile. "Then act like it."

I then watched as he turned away from me proceeding down the sidewalk. I wondered if he wanted me to follow him or if he was just simply walking away from me, but he didn't say anything. He just kept walking.

"Where are you going!" Instead of a response, he waved his hand in the air in a forward direction. I'm guessing he wanted me to follow him, but little did he know, I was not about to run after him.