*The conversation you didn't hear*

-JILLY'S SHORT POV THAT NIGHT-

"She's asleep?" Arthur whispered softly.

I walked towards [y/n] and saw her peaceful sleeping face.

Actually yes, Apollo and Kora got the turn on night watch but all of us still awoke because Leo said he need to tell us something. I guess it's about [y/n].

I knew that my friend can't really trust [y/n]. I know they have been betrayed, cheated, and it's hard for them to trust new peoples.

Honestly when I first met [y/n], I didn't know her until Nova read that prophecy and I remembered. When Temi said she was from the other world, I got surprised and quickly opened my magic book.

"Are you serious she's not a spy?" Leo said with his lowered voice.

"I can't really tell if she isn't. She got a good act." Kiro agreed.

"Why you're so fond of her, Jill?" Apollo asked me. Ugh Apollo it was foretold that she is the one! I was going to said that but Temi spoke.

"Yea. Everytime we doubt [y/n], you always defend her."

"And said that she belongs with us." Amethyst continued Tem's words.

"Uaaaarrrrrgggh... Okay, okay chill. I think it's time for you to know the truth."

"Tell us! I like [y/n], but I don't know why you guys can't really trust her?" Nova pointed at [y/n] then pointed to all of us.

"You really think we can trust stranger easily?!" Kiro shouted in disagreement. Now I remembered that Kiro really hated strangers. Especially the one whose origins are unknown.

"Doesn't mean if she looked weak, she's not acting?!" Leo followed.

"They got a point." [Apollo]

"But-!" Nova was going to said something but Kiro cut her off.

"Stop being so naive, Nova! We can't really tell that she is harmless, we don't know if she's acting, so that her gang know our weaknesses and hunt us??" Kiro raised his voice to Nova.

Nova got shocked by that raised Kiro's voice and she walked away, cranked.

"Kiro!" Artemis stood up. He sighed and said sorry to Nova.

"Enough guys! It was all from the scrolls Nova founded!!" I can't help it anymore I have to tell them before they started Histerianz' 5th war. Well, with all of us, if we really fight, we can really destroy a few countries.

"Scroll?" Amethyst asked while Arthur already fell asleep.

"But the scroll only said someone from another world. It doesn't tell us anything else about the person." Temi rested her head on Kiro's shoulder. He managed to calmed himself.

"The silly thing is, the Chinese prophecy is actually my clan's prophecy! It's just a copy that is written in another language." I showed my magic book.

"And?" Nova seems like not feeling so angry anymore that she walked and sat beside me.

"And, this book tells us the concrete fact about this person! It tells that she has [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. That really matches [y/n], right?"