〚 I 〛

"Ugh... My... Eyes... My... Head..."
Last thing I remembered that I found a door at the school corridor and everything went white.

Im still lying in something moving up and down.
Hm? What's this? It's so soft?

I rubbed my hand and touch something soft under me. It felt like... Animal's fur?

I tried to stand up and I realized, I was lying on an animal's back. I don't think this is an animal. It has a horn, and it's tail is spiky.

What kind of animal is this?!? Ah am I dreaming? I want to wake up!

I slipped and fell down from the animal. It's so tall OMG

I fell down right in front of the animal's face. Oh God, it has the face of a bear! I got to go! Or I'll be it's lunch!

I started to walk and leave the animal. But I don't this that's an animal, maybe it's a beast or something but really when I saw it's teeth from its mouth that as big as a car it was so sharp that it can crush me into pieces easily. Ugh I hope it didn't.

"KAING!!!"

oh great. I stepped on its tongue. And it screamed and roll its tongue that I tossed away.

And it looked so angry at me! HALP!

It chased meeeeeeee!!!
I run as fast as I can as i screamed.

"SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEE"

• Somewhere in the same forest •

"Okay, now. Close you eyes... Seek for your inner peace. It makes you calm and understand what the beast want"

"Alright" *inhale*

"Find you inner peace... Arte-"

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HEEEELLLLPPP"
That beast is still chasing me!!

Ugh I started to feel tired. I can't run any further...

As I was going to fall down I heard a loud sound.

*THUMP!*

I looked back and i saw a girl... Looked so familiar, she stand on the beast that's already lying in the ground as she scratch its tummy. And the beast acted like a happy dog being cuddled by its owner.

Wait... Owner? Is she's its owner? Wait... A human has a pet that is a beast? Am I inside a film right now? :v

"Are you okay?" asked a monk but maybe he's a ascetic? I don't know.

"Ah yes" I answered. I still can't believe what I've seen. A girl tamed that kind of beast? A beast tamer? Is this a frickin video game, really?!?

I don't really like fantasy things though. The one who loved fantasy things was Artemis, not me. Maybe she should come to this absurd world.

I know that I wished for a magical life but what I was thinking that's a life where I can meet my prince charming. Not a life of a girl that's lost in the woods and get chased by a beast!

"Hey, you okay? It's okay he's calmed now" the girl said as she opened her cape.

"Artemis?" she has a blond hair with blue ombre in the end! How come? She has a turquoise-blue eyes just like my bff, Artemis! Her height are just the same! Just the clothes that she wore that looked ancient yet awesome.

"Uh? Do I know you?" she asked.

"What? You don't know me? Im [y/n]! Your best friend!" what the hell? She doesn't know me!

"[y/n]? Doesn't ring a bell" She looked confused.

"[f/n] [l/n]! Don't you remember?" oh no!!! What if she has forgotten me and I'll have no friends?!

"Ah maybe the Artemis you know is not here. It seems that you are from another... Well... World?" the bald ascetic said to me.

"Uh, no offense but your clothes are weird"

The blondie said to me as she looked at me from the bottom to the top.

"This is my usual clothes? And it's my school uniform. Anyway do you have a phone? I need to call my friend"

"Phone? Is that a food?"

Whattt the pro mobile and PC gamer the Artemis that always had her phone all the time doesn't know what a phone is???

"Well, my child. You really are from another world? We simply don't know what is a phone. But well, maybe you can find some clue about this world"

"Uh... Actually I just want to go home" I said.

"Artemis, bring her to your friends maybe they know something about her. By the way im Cantura. Artemis' teacher"

"Yes, master. Can you walk?" Artemis asked me and give her hand to me.

I put my hand on hers and she pulled me. "thank you"

"No problem. Follow me. Don't wander around or you'll find another beast chasing you"

"Yes, [y/n]. Stay near Artemis until you come out from this forest. And [y/n], maybe you should ride Artemis' horse. It's a long way and maybe you are not strong enough to walk on your own" Cantura said as he pointed at a big black horse and has a unique marking around it's face.

I looked at the horse and sat on it's back. The saddle is nice and comfy but i saw that the horse was wearing an armor.

Artemis bid a good bye to Cantura and grab the horse's bridle.

"Is it okay if you walk? Don't you want to ride your horse?" I asked her as she walked aside her horse. Still holding the bridle.

"I'm used to walk and run far. I'm a warrior anyway" she answered.

I petted the horse. It has a long beautiful mane.

"His name is Excalibur" it seems that Artemis realized that I was petting him.

"What a nice name" I said as I pet him more. I enjoyed this.

During the way to the end of the forest I saw a few beasts. And all was wild and untamed but just the beasts come and attacked us Temi handle them with... Well... Pro.

She's so pro at taming beasts. She just jumped and find a perfect spot to tame them. I've met a few that can't be tamed that Temi has to make them go with her axe. Her axe is so awesome!

It was silver with blue motifs and metal decorations.

I finally can see a castle through the trees. As we walked through I saw...

A town with a castle it so beautiful and majestic OMG! I've never seen anything like this even on movies!

"Where... Am I actually?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, you're from another world. Well,"

"[y/n], welcome to..."

"Histerianz"

-To be Continued...