〚 III 〛

"[y/n]!!!" I heard someone's calling my name...

"Ms.[f/n] [l/n]! Don't sleep during the exam!"

Exam? Oh yes I remembered. I on my math exam... Wait, isn't I in that fantasy world? I'm back?

When I looked to the person who called me, it was Mrs. Sam. Oh wow, Jilly, your theory was right. I'm back!!

And amazingly I can do the math exam and went home. Everything was back to normal. I went home with Artemis and Jilly. We walked to the school gate. It's kinda weird because I don't see anyone else except us.

"Wait, guys. I'm going to the toilet first!"

"Don't be long! My driver's here already!" Tem shouted as I run to the toilet.

I remembered that when I go to the toilet I came to that fantasy world...

Will I go back when I went there?

I stepped to the school building and I stopped infront of the building.

Still standing infront of my school gate. My 2 friends suddenly dissapeared.

"Guys?" I looked back and it was nothing. Only a long usual road to the school.

"Where are you guys?" I started to felt scared... It's getting darker and darker.
Oh no...

...

"HOI!!! [y/n]!!! WAKE UP!!! IT'S 10 IN THE MORNING!!!"

I heard a heavy voice calling me. I opened my eyes. It was so bright... Am I in heaven?

When I realized, I was lying in a bed. In a room full of Amethyst gemstone. I thought I'm going back to my world!!

I looked right and it was Apollo who shouted at me.

"Why do you have to shout?" I asked as I sat down at the bed.

"My sister Tem, Nova, even Jilly can't wake you up. You're a heavy sleeper are you?" he asked me.

"Ah... I think my theory wasn't right. You didn't go back aren't you?"

Jilly looked at me as she started to make a cute face while thinking.

"Maybe we should go to Amethyst or Sora for clue. I'm sure they know something"

"But in my dream!! But was that a dream? Whatever, I was back into my world! Then strange thing happens then Apollo woke me up"

"Strange thing happened in your dream? Well, no dream is normal, they're all weird and strange" Tem replied, she brought a bread and a milk.

"This is your breakfast. Actually we were planning to go on 8 AM, but you haven't woke up yet. So we'll go this afternoon. I'm sure you don't want to wear that clothes, here"

Nova said as she gave me some kind of warrior clothes. Yeah, I wouldn't want to go anywhere with this uniform, everyone will call me a freak.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I munched my bread. It was soft and light, I like it.

"Well, let me explain first. In this world, there are many peoples. Normal peoples, royals and warriors" Nova started to explain

"Normal peoples are just like the peoples you saw in the market that has no powers. Some of the royalties has power but they are the rulers here. Warrior are just like us, normal people with gurdians, witches, wizards, assassins, and more"

"Artemis, Apollo and I are humans with guardians. Our guardians is a mythical creatures. While Jilly is a witch"

"Guardians? Like what?" I asked.

Suddenly a big white fox appeared. Her left eye's color is light green while the right one's sky blue. It has snow white fur with some silver on several places with a pair of long wings. It wore the same choker as Artemis'.

"[y/n], meet Zephyrine. She's my guardian, her element is lightning. Well, she can also do storm" Temi said as she put her face at Zeph's face.

"This is Lan Hai. My water dragon" a blue beautiful dragon appeared beside Nova. She's a beautiful dragon indeed. And a huge male lion appeared also.

"This is mine. Valdus, he's a lion. Well not any kind of lion you see" Apollo put his hand on Valdus'nose. It has fire mane and a pair of a big dragon wings attached on his jet black fur with his fierce fire coloured eyes. He also has a pair of horns that looked like a stag's horn. Same color as his coat. I wonder if I don't even felt hot around him.

"If he's not in a mood for burning something, he can control his fire mane so we don't feel hot right now." Apollo explained my confusion.

All of their guardians are so big. Around 2 or 3 meters I think.

"So, what does guardians do? Guard you?" I asked and take a sip. The milk was nice too.

"Well, they accompany you and also give you one element to control." Jilly said.

"What's yours Jill?" I haven't see Jilly's guardian.

"This is Louise. Wind element" a white cockatoo apperared. It's not as big as Lan hai, Zephyrine or Valdus. It looked like a normal cockatoo.

"Wanna grab a lunch? Then we can go to our journey" Apollo said as he grab his bag and his horse's saddle.

"Journey? Where?" I started to feel nervous. What if we met a dangerous animals, or even worse beasts?!?

"No worries. We can protect you" Nova said with a smile.

"Yea, you can count on us!" Temi gave me a bag too. When I saw inside, it has foods, water, map, and a dagger.

"Can you fight?" Apollo asked.

"Uh... No"

"That's okay, we'll teach you" Temi took the dagger and showed it to me.

I took the dagger and started to swing it randomly. It almost scratch Artemis' face but she dodged it and smoothly took the dagger on my hand and put it on my bag.

"We got a lesson to do" she smirked.

I'm kinda scared but then she smiled at me. Well, with that smile, at least I'm not that scared anymore.

"Alrighty guys. Let's go!!" Jilly shouted and we went to the stable. The stable is located at the cottage's backyard.

There was 10 stables. Artemis opened one door and put the saddle and the bridle on a tall black horse. But it has a unique marking on it's face. It's the same horse I rode when I first came here. His name is Excalibur if I'm not wrong.

Apollo's horse was taller and it's coat was pure black. Jilly's horse got light brown coat and it's not as tall as Apollo's or Artemis' horse.

I don't saw Nova's horse. Then I saw her up in Jilly's horse. She sat behind Jilly.

"Nova doesn't have any horses?" I asked. I sat behind Artemis by the way. I don't want to be at the same horse with a guy I just met.

"Oh no. She's just... Haha... Scared" she answered while chuckled.

"Scared? Why?"

"Well, she asked me to teach her how to ride a horse. And I teach her"

"And?"

"I felt bored and I accidentally made the horse ran. She fell and since that day, she doesn't want to ride a horse alone"

"You're terrible"

"Thank you"

We continued our journey. They said that we need to find their friends. Jilly said that the other has their own business so they can't join them. It's usual if some of them travels alone.

They said that we're going to the Sleviano mountain. They said Amethyst were there seeking for Amethys gemstones.

As promised, Apollo guide us for lunch at a small food stall.

Then we continued our journey.

-To be Continued...