〚 XI 〛

"Leo, you teach!!" Apollo pointed at Leo. Then Leo pushed Apollo just as he was going to say something Apollo lost his balance and almost hit Amethyst.

"We all will teach her okay." Amethyst almost got bumped by Apollo and she managed to dodge.

"Are they always like this?" I asked Nova if the trio always like fighting but somehow they enjoyed it?

"You'll get used to it." Nova and Jilly pat my back. Then I walked towards Apollo and asked.

"Apollo, how can you know if that was the black market earlier?" Because based on my sight, they sold stuff that's particularly look the same as the other market.

"Do you see what they sold?"

"Let me remember, meats, horns, furniture, statue, and foods?"

"And the most Illegal one is the meats, horns, and those furniture!"

"What? Why?"

"It's all made and came from beasts. Especially the rare ones." Temi helped me went pass the thick wood of Sleviano. It's called the Southwest Forest.

"The population of the rare beasts are decreased." She continued.

"They're almost extinct?" I asked.

"You could say, but maybe no. Because there are some big forests that full of beasts especially rare ones that cannot be entered by just any humans." Nova put her index finger on her cheek.

"Just like the forest where you first came here!" [Jilly]

"What?! How?!" They said humans can't go there but how can I?

"Now that's the question!" Jilly made a funny face while thinking.

"But she was chased! You should saw your face it was so funny!" Artemis laughed. The other started to imagine my silly face while chased by that beast. I laughed nervously remembering my silly face.

"That's the definition of humans can't go there!!" Kora suddenly popped from my back.

"Many inexperienced random peoples even professional hunter entered that forests and they never come back." She continued.

"Even Master Cantura almost died by their attack, and I almost became their dinner." Artemis shuddered in horror.

"But how can Artemis and Master Cantura entered and managed to got out?" I asked.

"Most of the peoples that can go and out are beast tamers. Some experienced ascetic too." Jilly put a serious but funny face.

Suddenly a knife dashed right on my left ear and hit the tree behind me. It was Leo who threw that.

"Lesson one, never close your eyes from any attack. So you can know where it came from and how to dodge it." Amethyst explained.

"But it's a reflex!" Of course I automatically close my eyes! It was so sudden!

"Much better if you reflex is a dodge. Not closing your eyes." Apollo punched the air right in front of me.

"Dodge it [y/n]!" Kora encouraged me.

Now here it comes with Artemis' kick. It was so fast that I can't saw it properly but my reflex told me to duck.

"There we go." She said as Nova swung her spear to my feet. I jumped.

"Nice!"

After a long reflex training I learnt to attack. The gang told me to choose a weapon. Since I've never used any kind of weapon, so I tried each one of them.