〚 X 〛

"It's only been a month, Thur." Temi gave him a glass of water as he drank it.

"*hic* A month is *hic* like a centuries for meeeeee... *hic*" The drunk Arthur fills his words with his hiccup.

"*sigh* after that mr. Stag, now him... When can I finally rest??" Nova just sighed on Arthur's arm.

Arthur's still hiccuped untill Amethyst gave him something to drink.
"Somehow that hiccup starts to annoy me." Apollo splashed his hand with water and put in on Arthur's face.

"Apollo!! My shoulder is now wet!" Nova moved Arthur's wet face away from her shoulder.

"Sorry. At least that hiccup is gone."

"I want beef stew." Kiro spoke.

"Hank!!! Here! I'm going for the 'usual'"

Nova looked confused. Then I remembered that she's a vegetarian and the menu was almost all meat then she said nicely.

"Salad, please."

"I'll take the same as Kora." I don't know what to pick but I think Kora will choose something well... Edible.

"Same as me? You like chicken?"

"Of course I am." I sighed. Thank Goodness it wasn't something weird. I must familiarize myself as soon as possible because almost everything is weird.

"2 chicken soup, please! You okay with that [y/n]?"

"Sure! Soup will do."

"Butter roasted chicken!" [Artemis]

"Well, I'm super starving from that journey! Meat! Anything that's good here! Don't give me the illegal one 'kay." Amethyst can only cringe to Apollo who's ordered a lot of meat.

"What? We can share right?"

"Ugh. Fine."

"Greek Sandwich!!" Jilly ordered sandwich which I didn't realize it was on the menu. But I won't change my order though.

"Alrighty! That's all?? Drinks?" Hank managed to note all of our orders which is really made the paper full of Apollo's.

"WI-" Amethyst covered Arthur's mouth from saying wine.

"Water. Just water."

"Okay!" Hank walked to his kitchen and started making our dish.

"Water is healthy guys. Let's just drink something healthy instead." Amethyst explained why she chose water for all of us.

"Uh, what is Amethyst's 'usual'?" I leaned over for answer.

"You'll see." Amethyst suddenly heard my question and answered.

Few minutes later, Hank came up with his employees holding our dishes. He put a platter of mutton and salad in front of Amethyst. So that's her 'usual' and chicken soup which smelled so good for Kora and I and a smell of butter came from Artemis' roasted chicken. All food smelled really good and many kind of meat placed on front of Apollo and all dish is served. Hank greeted us and left our table.

"Bon Appetite."

We ate together, talked, laughed and so on. Nothing really happened they asked where do I came from, what is it like on my world, and many things. They also asked if there are their copy on my world and yes some of them like Apollo. I've never seen Kiro but I saw Kora several times at school.

"So, [y/n]. Where do you want to go? And it was foretold that you save us but I think there's no problem here... Yet." Nova pat my shoulder.

"I see... Any interesting places here? I would like a... Maybe a tour?"

Lost in HisterianzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara