〚 XII 〛

"Stop it Sora, she's harmless!" Kora moved Sora from on top of my body, pulled her sword out and helped me to stand.

She put her sword back but she didn't looked like she wasn't going to lowered her vigilance.

Still scared, I spoke behind Kora's back.
"I'm [f/n] [l/n]." my voice trembled. When with the others I haven't felt this scared but the werewolf story and wolves around us made me terrified.

"Uh, Veylno a little help here?" Kora whispered.

"You may go." Veylno appeared and spoke softly to the wolves and they bowed then ran away.

I see, ordinary animals respect guardians.

"Sorry if I scared you. I saw that you shook Kora I thought she was struggling from your grip but I was wrong." now actually she doesn't seem so bad. Her face is nice actually and her long hair swayed by the wind.

"Ah..." well, I hate chit-chat so I was going to explain the truth but welp.

"It's my fault. I told her the story of werewolves and she was scared when she heard a howl so she shook me." Kora explained.

"I understand. But, what are you guys doing here?" Sora asked while rubbing Veylno's jaw.

"Showing [y/n] the night sky."

"You guys with the others?" [Sora]

"Are you the one who got separated with Leo in the market?" I asked carefully.

"Leo told you that isn't he? And yes. I would like to meet him now."

"It's getting chilly out here. Let's go back!" we walked through the bush and went back to the campfire. Though there's no camp, they used their cloak for the bedding.

We don't see the trio, but the other are still there chatted with each other.

"Sora!!" Nova stood up and hugged Sora tightly.

"Hi, Nova! Long time no see you guys!" She ran towards them and group hugged. Then Sora pulled Kora's hand and Kora pulled my hand.

Now this is a rare warm feeling.

"So [y/n], how do you met these guys?" [Sora]

"It's a long story. But I don't mind."

I told everything about where I came from, how I got here, and I saw Sora whispered to Temi but I didn't hear anything. I hope they didn't talk something bad about me.

*Sora and Artemis' conversation*

Sora : "You sure we can trust her?"

Temi : "I asked Jilly the same question. And she answered it confidently that [y/n] belongs here with us."

Sora : "Well I hope Jilly knows what she's doing."

Temi : "But we must remain vigilant. Just in case [y/n] done something fishy."

Sora : "Indeed."

I didn't hear anything from them but I think peoples here still can't really trust me. Well actually so do I because they're not the same person I knew back in my world.

It was already night and we felt sleepy. Apollo and Kora got the turn on night watch. I was so tired and sleepy so I quickly fell asleep. I was already lost in my dream.