〚 IV 〛

We continued our journey until we stopped on a meadow.

"Why do we stopped?" I asked while looking at Jilly and Nova behind us.

"Ssssh..." Artemis shushed me.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"A beast" Artemis replied as her right eye glowed and changed into golden eyes.

"B-be-beast?" I'm started to scared and looked around.

I don't saw or heard anything but it seems that Apollo and Artemis are guarded. About Jilly and Nova, they're just keep calm and started to looked around too.

Artemis shot an arrow into a bush. Wait, I don't remember that she brought a bow and an arrow?

Then Apollo went into the bush with his sword and a rope and not for a long time he appeared with a beast.

It looked like some kind of snake but it has a turtle's shell and a head of a snapping turtle.

"W-what is that?" I asked. It looked so creepy.

"A Tortslotake. Half snake, half snapping turtle"

Artemis replied. She's very knowledgeable especially about something related to animals.

"So that's a Tortslotake!! I only saw it in books! We hardly ever saw it's meat in the market!!" Jilly looked excited.

"Let's eat it!!" Apollo smiled. Oh wow, he looked so cute when he smiled.

"Wait, we can eat that thing?" I asked, still felt weird about that beast.

"Yea, it's not poisonous. Many people said that a Tortslotake's meat is delicious" Artemis replied.

"I'll cook it" Apollo said as she took out his knife and started to cut the Tortslotake.

It's scary so looked to another direction. So do Nova, I think she's also afraid of it.

Apollo began to separate the meat and the inner organs of the beast. Then I saw Artemis' playing with animals around her.

Jilly helped Apollo to make the spices for the meat.

"[y/n], Nova, Tem, could you guys please search for firewoods? We can't cook if we don't have some" Jilly asked us.

"Of course!" we answered and we walked into the woods.

We started to seek for branches and wood sticks. Then Artemis asked me.

"So, what do I like in your world? I mean, like my personality. And Jilly's too"

"Well, you and Jilly are my best friends. You're fun and hilarious person. You like to play games and Jilly's funny and like jokes, well you guys are the best"

"I see... Then I suppose we have a copy of each other in another world?" She asked.

"Well, as I knew, we don't only have 2 world. Maybe they're another world that lives peoples like us. We usually called it, alternate universe"

Nova replied as she took a branch and put it on her bag.

"I wonder if my parents and my friends are worried about me" I looked down.

"Nova, do you know what happened if someone traveled into another universe?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sorry I don't know. But soon, we'll know" she replied.

"Anyway, we're going to meet the other warriors, our friend, Amethyst and Sora might know something about it"

Artemis said as she told me that we've collected more than enough.