ShadAmy Chapter 18- Left Alone

"Shadow!" Amy opened the door to me and Rouge.

"Hey Amy." Rouge sounded annoyed and and let go of me.

"Ahem, hi love." I said keeping down a purr.

"I missed you so much!" She grabbed me in a hug.

"Missed you too, I need to, go!" I said trying not to push her off of me.

"What's the rush stay for a while." Rouge said tauntingly.

"Oh he can't I'm on my-"

"So am I. We were just fine."

Amy looked up at me pain and disbelief in her eyes, "She was over and on her cycle too!? Shadow! How could you!?" She threw a nice punch hitting me away and left a throb in the middle of my chest.

"No! Amy wait! You don't understand!" I said quickly stepping closer and held her wrist to keep her from going back inside.

"Oh Shadow!" She almost screamed and tears in her eyes, "There is no explaining with this! You can't have one spend a whole night on her cycle with out-"

"AMY STOP IT!" I yelled over her even making a few birds stir in the trees. I had caught a glance at Rouge watching slyly. Had their friend ship broken apart when I had chose one over the other? Rouge had become vicious, not caring what she said or how she said it in front of Amy. Because she hadn't wanted me to be with her in the first place.

Amy had been silenced now more upset that I had yelled at her, maybe she was afraid. She pulled out of my grip and backed away. Our eyes held a silent conversation, and my breath and heart rate became faster. All she seemed to be thinking was, 'I thought you wasn't guilty... you lie.' She looked down to her wrist where I had grabbed her and lightly rubbed it. Then I worried, had I hurt her? Was she bruised!? She backed away more and then stood in her door way. Was she going to tell me to leave bet let Rouge stay? Why? Rouge had simply started it on purpose! Why couldn't I have said something to make her listen and understand!? I had just stood there, aggravated and worried. Out of thousands of things you could say when your about to lose your lover, not one thing was able to make it out of my mouth.

I swallowed hard watching her grab the handle and Rouge wave a good-bye.

"Wait!" I pleaded finally, feeling the tears of mixed emotion sting my eyes, "Amy let me explain, please." I had squeaked to keep down from whining.

"No... it's okay Shadow." She said with the same tone I had. I saw her begin to cry.

"No it isn't I can tell you. We didn't-"

"Just give me a few... days Shadow. Go home." She closed the door.

I was frozen in one spot. I couldn't move, my sight fixed on her front door that had closed on me, my eyes over flooded with tears but the door had never blurred. My heart sank yet I could feel it in my head, and if I could just drop dead, there would be my grave. Why couldn't she just let me explain...

The front door never had opened the whole time I stood there, devastated and in shock. I had to remind my self to breath a few times while trying to think how to get home.

If I chaos controlled it would only bring me to Amy. That's where I wanted to be, and that's where I'd end up. I ended up just having to walk away. Where I was walking to, I didn't know. I didn't care. I could have walked off a cliff to the watery rapids and fell down the water fall landing on the jagged rocks below, and not cared. Any pain was better than a broken heart. I had unfortunately not walked off the cliff, or drowned, or landed anything slightly sharp. Instead I had found my way to Rouge's house that happen to have lots of trucks backing up to the door.