ShadAmy Chapter 15- A Deep Wound Will be Hard to Fix

"Well, case closed..." Vector answered coming into the bed room with Charmy at his side.
"I'm so sorry Rouge." Espio put a hand on her shoulder as she just stood watching the door where Knuckles had fled.

She glanced at his yellow eyes and then back at the door, "I- I don't know what to do now..."

Suddenly a breeze blew past everyone and Sonic stood by the bed, "Hey! I heard the news! Wow sure is a wreck in this place. Everyone alright?"

"That depends." Shadow growled annoyed by Sonic's presents, "If you mean no one died, or stabbed then everyone is just fine."

"Well sure! What other way is there?" Sonic shrugged.
"Emotionally, several of us were murdered..." Shadow sighed looking over at Rouge.
"That's nothing new from you Shadow." Sonic shook his head. Shadow grit his teeth and bunched his fists.
"Oh man! What a week! Me and Tails have been everywhere! And it is SO much easier too! Now that Amy isn't on my tail. I even have time to help you out! Tell you what Rouge, find a place to spend the night and I'll have everything lookin new by tomorrow!" Sonic struck a pose proudly.

"Thank you Sonic... but I don't think you can fix it all. The pictures and... Knuckles." Rouge quickly wiped away more falling tears.
"Oh well we're just going to have to re take them! Unless you have a back up on a flash drive then Tails can print them off again and then BAM just like new!"
"I'm afraid I don't... but thank you for fixing the place. I'll book a hotel or something."

"You can stay at my place." Shadow cut in, "It's big enough and I don't mind."
"Are you sure?" Rouge frowned.
"If you want. You already got it hard enough, you shouldn't waist the money on a hotel even for a one nights stay." He said anger and annoyance in his tone.
"Alright. I'll pack what I have left for a night."

"Great! And I'll give ARK a call when me and Tails are done! Oh and I really can't thank you enough bout taking Amy off my hands Shadow!" Sonic slapped Shadow's back playfully.
At that moment Shadow reached the top of his tolerance for the blue hedgehog. He drew back his fist and hit him with all his might in the nose.

The hit made a crack against his face and Sonic's nose had made a 'crunch' and knocked him off his feet. Now Sonic held his nose as it throbbed and gushed blood, staining his white gloves. Shadow had drew back for another punch but Vector grabbed his fist in mid swing, Espio and Charmy went to help Sonic.

"Hey knock it off! There's been enough that happened already!" Espio yelled.
"Ungrateful sun of a-"
"Enough!" Vector jerked Shadow off his feet holding him in a tight grip. Rouge had got some towels and helped Sonic with his nose.
"Just go home Shadow, I'll meet you there." Rouge said looking back at him. Vector eased his grip and let Shadow down. Wanting to attack Sonic while he was still down Shadow had to fight with ever nerve to chaos control back to the ARK instead of beating down his counter part.

"You okay Sonic?" Rouge wiped the blood from his nose and gloves.
"Y-yeah, I'm not dead so I'm pretty well off." Sonic grumbled, "I think it's broken though..."

"Yes I think it is." Espio studied his nose.
"Darn it..." Sonic groaned.
"Don't worry, with proper care it should heal just fine." Espio assured him.

"I'm going to go now. Espio or Vector... I don't care just one of you who are closest to Knuckles please, tell him to come back. I forgive him, and I still love him." Rouge said pulling a back pack over her shoulder.

"No problem." Vector nodded. Rouge left the house going to get her ship that would take her to the ARK.