ShadAmy Chapter 17- Not This Again

"Shadow..." I mumbled. He was standing in front of me looking as if pleading. He wasn't sad, pleading for permission, because if he didn't have it he'd do something that he might feel guilty for. It was to strong for him to hold back. But I was nervous, so nervous I wanted to cry. I wanted to be forever his, but wasn't this too soon? Was it really love or just instinct? He had advanced closer and I felt him smoothly kiss up my neck making me shiver. It felt good, and now my power to say 'No' faded. He was gentle and made everything feel okay. I was suddenly on my back in the bed Shadow and hiss dominant presence above me. My eyes gleaming and wide and then a bright light blinded me.

My eyes flickered open while muttering Shadow's name again and looked out into the morning from my bedroom window. I quivered out a sigh and sat up. Another dream... I thought looking to the side of me and having it empty. Oh Shadow, I miss you! I leaned over and hugged the pillow where Shadow had once slept. Cramps and a disgusted feeling of not bathing in more than two weeks came over me as I felt a hot gush. I grumbled having to let go of the pillow and Shadow's faint scent quickly going to the bathroom to shower and change. I don't mind the periods, but the feeling of slimy slugs after you leak out on your self. I started to run my water and and got out some new clothes.

Stepping into the shower and let the water run down my back and head I looked down frowning as the water that had went down my legs had an orange tint. The cramping made me feel grumpy, like I wanted to take my hammer to a wall, or go around bitching at anyone possible for no real reason. But of course I couldn't do that, and it was a good thing Shadow wasn't here at the time. I couldn't picture us getting to an argument over nothing at all, just because of hormone imbalance and changes. But remembering my dream had made me smile, side tracking my mind from the pain. I wonder what he was doing right now...

I must have fallen asleep during the movie. I woke up in the dark theater and my neck hurt from sleeping on a chair. I looked to my right where Rouge had evidently fallen asleep too. She clutched my arm tightly that was around her. I didn't remember putting my arm around her, nor falling asleep. I wondered what time it was since, it was dark in the theater room and in space there was no way to tell night from day. Unless you had your watch strictly set to the right time.

I shook Rouge lightly whispering in her ear, "Hey, Rouge get up."

She groaned a bit and only hugged my arm around her tightly.

"Rouge." I said again but she didn't stir. Leaning over I picker her up and got to my feet. Her head rest on my chest as she held on around my neck. As I came out to the hall way it was 6:30am. Dark up here but Earth would have the sun light already.

I put Rouge down in one of the many bed rooms and covered her up not sure if she wanted her shoes on or off but, she'd be up soon anyway. I on the other hand was already awake and felt a little hungry. So on to the kitchen I went to go find something. I had found found eggs, some biscuits and the choose of bacon or sausage. I decided for bacon because Bacon would come before Sausage in alphabetical order. I know, it's a weird reason, but at the time that was my thinking. So I got to cooking and set the table for two. I made a small pot of coffee, since that was Rouge's morning drink. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker at all, so while the coffee brewed I poured the last of my orange juice in my cup. Throwing the container a way and making a mental note to myself to get more I glanced at the time. Flipping the bacon and getting the eggs out of the pan my mind went in thought. About nothing important really. Wondering why the items of my breakfast would be done at different times. Such as, my eggs are the first thing done, and then probably the bacon while a little after wards, the timer would ring for the biscuits to be done. What if I had been really hungry and couldn't wait to have each item on my plate? Why couldn't everything be done at the exact same time? I'm sure it could be with the right timing. But I wasn't that hungry and I could wait for each to get done at their own time.