Chapter 30

Chapter 30: 

~Song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper~

~SYLVIE'S POV~

We got to Harry's house. It was huge. Well, just bigger than anything I ever lived in.

"Oh my God..it's..beautiful.."

"Hahahaha! It's a house.." He laughed.

I looked at him with big eyes, "I..know.."

Harry was getting our bags out of the car. When Julia texted me.

"Oh no!" I whimpered.

"What's wrong babe?" He stopped to look at me.

"Julia's just thrown up at Niall's place..I hope she doesn't get too bad."

"Aw I wouldn't worry about it too much. Niall and his mum will make sure she gets better! They're good at it..I'm sure Niall's laugh will cure her more than anything.." He continued unpacking our bags.

He finished and closed the back of the cars trunk. He looked at me and I stared deep into his eyes. He smiled.

"Did you know, you're beautiful?"

I blushed immediately. 

"Did you know you're a terrible liar?"

"I'm not lying. You're beautiful inside and out."

"Thank you Harry." I smiled. 

I'm so awkward I thought to myself. Why does he even like me? Hahaha I just don't understand it. Oh, I'm so nervous. Please, please like me.

We got to the door and Harry just opened it without knocking. He gestured me to go in. I walked in and it smelled like Vanilla. Not the strong kind but the nice kind. I felt a little overwhelmed for a second. I never experienced home like this at all.

"Hello?!...Mum?! We're here!" Harry yelled.

"Harry!!!" His sister Gemma came rushing down.

"Hey Gemma. I've missed you so much."

"We've missed you too. Loads and loads." She turned to me, "And you must be Sylvie! Oh my God hi! It's so great to meet you!!"

We hugged.

"It's really great to meet you too Gemma! I'm so excited to be here, but kinda nervous..."

"Hahaha there's nothing to be nervous about. You're already like my sister and we just met. Come to the kitchen! Mums just cooking up some breakfast!"

We walked through the living room into the kitchen. The door was closed and when we walked in there was Harry's mum. Her back towards us. A cup of tea next to her on the counter. She turned around.

"Mum!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry!" 

Then they embraced each other in the biggest hug ever. Gemma leaned over to me and said,

"Harry's always been the biggest mommas boy ever."

We all giggled.

"I think it's cute!" I said bashfully.

Harry smiled.

"Mum, this is Sylvie."

She came over to me to hug me.