"Oh ok, I'll just let go then." He replied with a cocky smile as I dropped onto the cold, wooden floors which seemed to prick my skin exposed like a knives blade; earning a surprised gasp from everyone along with booming laughter.

"This is why you d-don't drink p-peter." I drunkly laughed as my body felt itself lifting from the ground, then my brain finally put two and two together and realized that Steve and Bucky helped me to my feet; the both of them glancing towards another with an amused smile painted across their lips.

"W-woah, I gotcha." Steve laughed tightening his secure grip as I stumbled over thin air, briefly wincing at the lingering pain in my torso.

"Still wanna try some?" Tony inquired glancing over towards Peter, teasingly waving a glass in his direction.

"Uhm no, I'm good." He awkwardly grinned inching away as if a mere waft would render him drunk.

"Who's for shots!" I drunkly exclaimed as every care in the world slipped into oblivion, this was no Kate, but a drunken life form I surely didn't know.

"Woah, woah, slow your rolls, little shit. That's enough, and that's coming from me." Tony interjected gesturing with open palms for me to stop, putting the alcohol out a sight.

In the attempt of independence, I hastily swatted away the super soldier's secure grasp with my weak limbs, causing them both to jokingly inch back in surrender for my own amusement. Continuing to drag my almost failing legs back to the living room, I unintentionally caused quite the ruckus while Steve and Natasha stood surprised at the sight of me singing along to just about anything with little Peter.

"PULL ME CLOSER TINY DANCERRR!" I screeched at the top of my lungs into a spatula, paying absolutely no attention to the painful looks everyone shared with one another.

"COUNT THE HEADLIGHTS ON THE HIGHWAYYY!" Peter boldly hollered into his tiny piece of silverware as his cheeks were rendered crimson, feeling embarrassed induced cold sweats when he heard just how pitchy he sounded.

Unhesitatingly obeying my minds impulsive commands, I abruptly dropped onto the chase that was occupied by Loki, startling the god as his features harshly contoured at my sudden presence. Returning to his previous position, Loki simply ignored my bothersome actions until his entire body contracted at the feeling of my fingers gliding through his hair; sharply inhaling his trailing eyes caught his brother's, who was standing behind my shoulder, and as I blurred out of focus Thor softly gestured for him to calm down and let the tipsy wave run its course.

"Is this what happens when Midgardians drink?" Loki questioned concerned as his emerald eyes winced as my fingers became lodged in small knots, sitting completely unamused by my undignified reaction to alcohol.

"This is one hell of a French braid. Damn, I'm fucking good." I proudly chimed as my surroundings swirled into a blurry haze and all at once lost complete control over bodily functions; simply letting whatever happened happen as Loki urgently motioned for someone to collect my staggering composer before I came face to face with the hardwood.

"C'mon, lets get you to bed." Bucky insisted lunging towards me as I began to drift off, off the chase; his thoughts briefly detouring as he noticed his heart beating abnormally faster than usual.

"I'm not tired, I'm-" I yawned shewing Bucky away like a pestering insect as he stood unconvinced.

"Am I gonna have to drag your drunken ass to bed?" He jokingly replied with a slightly stern tone.

"Piss off-" I began bothered as Bucky ended the half minded conversation and threw me over his shoulder. "Asshole." I mumbled as the blurred picture of what I assumed to be the floor moved quickly beneath me, feeling as if I were moving one hundred miles an hour.