Chapter 15

Sin Alert! Again?
Ship: Adrienette (Adrien and Marinette)

Chapter 15: Evilustrator

Marinette's POV
Tikki, you think our conversation is done well you thought wrong I thought as I put my box in the camouflage place.

I went outside my tent and went to the cafeteria to see all boys complaining a lot. They were fighting in the table about something. I saw Nino and other boy talking in a angry manner. Kim is punching someone. Ivan tackling someone.

"Okay! That's enough!" I shouted across the room making sure everyone heard me and they all stopped and looked at me.

"Why the fucking hell are you all fighting?" I asked putting my hands on my hips waiting for an answer.

"There is no food to eat and people stared to complain why is no food yet and we found out our chef just quitted his job and we are picking people who can cook but it ended up to fighting." Ivan answered me and I sighed.

"Your all lucky that I won't tell Adrien this" I said crossing my arms and they all sighed in relief.

"If you guys want to eat then I'll just cook for you guys" I said and I heard people cheering for me and I heard an echos of yes.

I rolled my eyes at them and made my way to the kitchen.
As soon as I got to the kitchen. I started cracking some eyes cutting some tomatoes and eggplants. I fried some fish and some barbecue. I even managed to bake some macaroons since they have extra flour.

After hours of cooking the food, I was finally done and the doors were busted opened by Kim.

"Hey Marinette I was just che—" Kim was interrupted when he saw all the food in my desk. I swear I saw him drool. I giggled at him.

"Holy shit, are you trying to make me fat woman?" Kim joked and I laughed.

"If I say yes, would you kill me?" I asked and I saw Kim rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay, if your hungry help me bring these foods" I asked and Kim nodded and helped me.

I was walking, carrying the food with both of my hands and Kim and I entered the cafeteria and I saw all the boys drooling again. I saw Adrien at the end of the table with an empty seat beside him.

Im guessing I'll sit beside him I thought as I distribute the food.

When the food was landed on the table all the boys devour my food. I laughed at the sight and I went down to sit beside Adrien and there is an empty seat beside me as well.

"Hey Princess, it seems like all my soldiers love your cooking" He said and I laughed

"Yeah I noticed" I said as I get some omelet from the plate as Adrien got some barbecue.

"Hey Adrien where's Nino?" I asked him as I eat my omelet.

"Well he said he's gonna get something from his tent" He answered with his mouth full of barbecue. I laughed at his face.

Hmm I just realized Nathaniel isn't here. It's a good thing he isn't here. I don't want him to dirty talk me while Im eating all though it would be better if Adrien—MARINETTE! DON'T THINK DIRTY THOUGHTS I thought as I blush a little.

"Hey there baby" I heard a familiar voice and I immediately knew who it was.

I spoke to soon I thought

"What do you want" I asked in a harsh tone and continuing finishing my omelet.

"Aww, baby don't be harsh, I was just being nice" Nathaniel said as he sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. I heard Adrien growled and I met his dark eyes out of frustration.