Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Training

Marinette's POV
I was awaken by a loud horn sound. I slept so late last night thinking about what will happen. My hair is so messy like Im a caveman.

Shit, I probably have eye bags I thought

I stood up to change into my training attire. I fixed my hair into a male bun and freshen up my face.

Suddenly Nino came to my tent and I startled. Nino laughed at me seeing me getting scared so easily and I rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"Dude, we need to eat breakfast then we will start to train" Nino said still laughing and again I rolled my eyes
"Haha, very funny Nino! Just wait for me" I said huskily fixing my sleeping bag and making sure the box is seriously camouflage.

I went out of my tent to see Nino leaning in the near by tree. I waved at him and he waved back, walking towards me.

"C'mon we need to hurry before the boys finishes the food" Nino said hurriedly. I laughed and I nodded after. He started to run going to cafeteria and I followed.

When Nino and I arrived at the cafeteria thankfully the boys didn't finish the food yet. I sat down beside Nino and started to eat. I saw Adrien at the end of the table eating and signing some papers.

God, is he really this handsome? Wait what! Marinette! No! You can't fall for him! He's rich and the son of the best general of Paris and Im just the daughter's baker. I thought   and put my head down, looking away from him.

After eating our food, we immediately exited the cafeteria. We went to the training area. The weapons such as bows and arrows, some swords, wooden staffs and some weights are already ready. I gulped thinking I might make a bad impression.

Gosh, I can't even fight. Heck, I cant even hold a sword I thought

I was so lost in thoughts until Nino called me.

"Yo Dude, are you okay? You zoned for a minute" Nino asked worriedly and I just looked down with a worried impression in my face.

"It just that, I might embarrassed myself like yesterday. I hate being the center of attention, Nino" I said in my deep voice and looking at him. He gave me a happy look and patted my back.

"Dude, believe or not but I was once like you! Why? Have you seen these glasses? When I first arrived here. The all treat me here like a loser or a nerd because of my glasses. But look at me now! I have a built body!" Nino said posing for me I laughed at his pose.

"Yeah I guess I'll do good" I said giving him a smile
"Yeah! That's the spirit!" Nino said patting my back again dragging me to the training area.

I was walking with Nino until I bumped into someone I seriously hoped it isn't Kim. I'm not in the mood to be pick at.

I look up to see someone else he was tall like really tall probably taller than Kim but he's face is so serious, too serious he looks scary.

I stood up and I immediately said sorry but instead he just walk away like Im just a piece of wall or something.

"What's his problem?" I asked Nino crossing my arms and looked at the guy again and giving him a glare.

"Oh, that's Ivan, Kim's best friend. They are completely opposite. Kim is so flirtatious and would kill anyone who gets in his way but Ivan he's isn't anything like that but he could be sometimes be so active too active he would end up destroy something" Nino said putting his hands in his waist
and I gave him a "Oh" look.