Chapter 10

Hello my chatbugs! Well in this chapter I'll add the song "A Girl Worth Fighting for"
What do you think of the scene? Comment down your opinions!

Chapter 10: A Girl Worth Fighting For

Marinette's POV
"What the actual fuck?" I groaned in my sleep. I heard loud foot steps outside my tent. I groaned and went outside to see Harold holding a microphone in his hands.

"Listen here campers, I know it's like 2:00am in the morning but I just got news from the General" He spoke at the microphone "Now hold your hopes, the General wants us to come and back up his army since his men were badly injured I suggest you start packing! We leave at sunrise!" He turned off the microphone and left.

What? That's big news! I thought and ran back to my tent and starting packing.

I saw Tikki waking up from her sleep. She yawned and looked at me with a confuse face.

"Hey Marinette, what's going on? Why are you packing?" She asked me scratching her head. I told her everything and she smiled at me.

"That's great news, Marinette!" Tikki smiled at me.

I better win best actress! I'm good at acting like nothing happened last night! Tikki thought

I gave her a cookie and she munched it quickly. After munching her cookie I immediately removed my earrings and put it inside the box and started packing.

You know I just realized, I was wearing my earrings when I went out but it's a good thing my hair is down but do you think they noticed anything weird about me when my hair is down? Okay Marinette, calm down! They probably didn't'! I thought and continued packing.

I stopped packing and I sat down due to tiredness but I heard people saying it was time to leave. I groan and took my stuff and I checked my brown bag to see if Tikki is there and she is.

I went outside to see Nino, Kim and Ivan together. Kim saw me and waved at me. I waved back and walked towards them.

"Hey Linc" Kim said getting his bags from the ground and putting it behind his back

"Hey guys! Well this is unexpected" I groaned and looked around to see everyone leaving.

"Tell me about it!" I heard Nino complained about this. I can't disagree with him. They did wake us up at 2:00am and suddenly told us to start packing.

"Look at the bright side, we will be in the army against Hawkmoth then just staying here and do nothing" Ivan said leaning in one of the trees and we all nodded in agreement.

"Move out, soldiers! We have a long journey ahead of us!" We heard Adrien shouting. We sighed and followed his orders.

Adrien's POV
"This is it, Plagg! I am finally gonna prove my father that I am worthy enough lead the army or be at the front lines!" I said packing my things.

"Well good for you! Remember Hawkmoth watches every move we don't know where he could be!" Plagg warned me but I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay! I'll handle him! I've got a kwami to transform me into a superhero right?" I asked him. I heard him groan in the end.