Chapter 13

A/N: Since Im such a sin person, I'll add a little kinky sin in this chapter *winks*

Chapter 13: We meet again

Marinette's POV
"A-Adrien!" I screamed and I almost fell in the cliff but luckily Adrien caught me by the waist.

He looked at my eyes with his bright green eyes. I looked at his eyes with my dark blue bell eyes. Green meets Blue, Blue meets Green.

"Are you alright?" He asked me and I was still starring at him I didn't even hear him.

"Marinette? You alright?" He called me once again and I finally heard it.

"Ah yes! Of course I am!" I quickly said and he chuckled a little. I blushed out of embarrassment.

"What are you doing here?" He suddenly asked me and I gasped, thinking of a excuse immediately.

"Oh! There's an near by village here! My uncle lives there and also I wanted to visit! The name is Shady Vale!" I said trying my best to say it real.

"There's a near by village? Oh no! The akuma! It might attack it!" Adrien suddenly panicked but I calmed him down.

"Don't General Gabriel send out soldiers to protect that base" I said

"Well if they are there then the soldiers can help us get to my father" Adrien suddenly said and I let out another gasped.

Damn, Adrien is smart. He isn't dumb I thought

"No! You see Gabriel send the soldiers to bring them to a safe place somewhere near their base" I said and I looked down.

"Wait if they are going to bring them to a safe place why aren't you with them?" He asked me sitting down.

"Well, because I had this bad argue with someone from that village so I had to flee." I said sitting down beside him.

Gosh! I hate lying to him! Heck Im lying to him as Linc! I thought

"Well you could stay with us" Adrien said and I let out another gasped from my mouth.

"I-I uhh, No! It's all boys and besides there's a rule that no girl sho-" I was interrupted my Adrien.

"Nonsense, Im already the General of this army besides what kind of gentleman I'll be if I just leave a beautiful woman like you here?" He said winking at me and I blushed a little.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?" I asked him and he shook his head to No and I sighed.

Tikki, I'll need your help on this one I thought

"Fine" I sighed and he starting jumping like an idiot out if excitement and I laughed because he looks cute. He also started laughing as well.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him and he suddenly frowned at my question.

"Well let's just say, I have a lot of things in mind" He answered my question but out of curiosity I asked him why.

"Hm, when I say I have a lot of things in mind, one of them is you" Adrien said smirking at me and I gasped when I heard the word you.

"Uhh, I-I no! I mean! Uhh" I was speechless. It's like I don't know how to speak again.

My thoughts were interrupted when a hand was in my thigh. I gasped and looked it was Adrien's hand. I looked at him and I saw his dark lustful green eyes. I was blushing and I looked away but he took my chin with his hands and slowly he leaned on me and without me knowing I was leaning too.