Chapter 8

A/N: Spoiler! Im this chapter I'll add the bath scene from Mulan. What was your opinion about this scene?

Video at the top^^^

Chapter 8: Training 2.0

Adrien's POV
After Linc got that arrow, he prove me wrong that I was mistaken to at him for being weak to join the battle.

I waited for 9:00am for training to start. I looked at the watch and to see it's only 8:30am. I groaned and sat in the bed and stared at the ground.

This is getting boring! Ugh! I thought and lied down in bed instead.

I stared at the ceiling and All I see is white paint. My thoughts were getting to Marinette.

I almost forgot about Marinette. Is it weird that I actually want to meet her again? I thought

I was so lose in thoughts because about Marinette, the way she stutters around me I find it cute and the way she blushes when I touched her, I can't control myself from kissing those lips. Her skin is soft like a thousand feathers. Her lips looks soft to kiss at.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking my door. I got up from my bed and opened the door. It was Natalie.

"Adrien, someone is here to see you" Natalie said with authority.

I swear if it's Chloe I'm gonna fucking kick her out I thought

"If it's Chloe kick her out" I said, showing my best to show my annoyance side.

"Oh it's not Chloe, it's a counselor of the mayor, he wants to see you" Natalie said and I was relieved it wasn't Chloe but the counselor?

"Okay Natalie, Thank your for informing me. Tell the counselor I'll be there at 5" I replied and closed the door.

I changed my clothes into proper and I saw Plagg still sleeping one of my dirty shirts. I laughed and went down.

"Adrien, the counselor is in the dinner table, waiting for you." Natalie said signing some documents in her hands and I just nodded.

I took one deep breathe before I entered the room. I saw the counselor. He was lanky and looks like 50 years old already and his eyes looks like he hasn't sleep for hours. I walked towards him.

"Good Morning counselor, welcome to my camp sight. What brings you here?" I asked him taking my seat

"Im Harold Jones, so your Gabriel's son, he was right you are a handsome boy" He replied drinking his tea.

"Thank your for the compliment, Harold but I still need to know why your here" I asked him and I waited for his answer.

"Im here to see if you are teaching your students properly and I'll send the final answer to the mayor and he will give you the answer if your students can go to war" He said looking something at the papers at his hands.

"Ah I see, I'll send someone to escort you to a tent and training starts at 9:00am" I said standing up from my chair and I shake hands with him and left the room.

Marinette's POV
I groaned to see the time 8:55am. I took off my earring sending Tikki back to the box and hid the box in the usual spot.

Yay! Training! I thought sarcastically and left the tent

I was running going to the training area and I saw most of them are here. I spotted Nino in the crowd. He waved and I waved back.

"Dude! You made it!"Nino said patting my back and I almost chocked because he patted my back a little hard.

"Ya! I know!" I said but still chocking and Nino just laughed seeing my reaction.