Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Tikki's Sneaky Little Plan

Marinette's POV
God! That was so embarrassing! Ugh! Okay starting now, I will never see a naked man again! I thought as I pass by Adrien's tent and I heard people screaming?

I walked quietly to their tent to eavesdrop on what there saying.

"Is there something wrong, Counselor?" Adrien asked him crossing his arms and waiting for his answer.

"I don't trust that Linc guy!" Harold shouted vigorously at him.

"What do you mean you don't trust him? Adrien asked him putting his hands on his hips "There's nothing wrong with him. He's perfectly fine! If there's something bad or wrong about him my guards or me couldn't have noticed it!" Adrien defended and also practically screamed

"Because of your rude behavior towards me and I still don't trust that Linc guy, your soldiers can't fight in the war! I'll make sure the mayor will also disagree!" Harold shouted and writing something in one of the papers. I heard him growled and I saw the counselor jumped which made me giggle a little bit.

I saw him coming out and I hid somewhere and I saw him doing a tantrum and grabbing his hair screaming like crazy.

I walked up to him and he didn't seem to noticed me and I tried calling his name but he didn't hear me so I called him louder and he turned around.

"I heard what the counselor said, Im sorry" I said looking down at the ground.

"No Im sorry for my behavior now and you shouldn't be sorry besides it's not like your keeping a secret from me." Adrien said and I gasped and I suddenly went red

"Hey, are you okay? Your red again" Adrien asked me and I squealed a little.

"Yes! Im super fine! Im just tired from training and all!" I answered and he gave me a confuse look

"Okay? You better head up to your tent and sleep, we have training tomorrow" He said and I smiled and nodded

"Goodnight General" I said smiling at him

"Goodnight Linc" Adrien said returning the smile.

I went behind a tree and I had to make sure he left his place so he won't hear me squealed or jump out of victory.

"Yes! I talked to Adrien! Without stuttering!" I whispered-yelled, doing my victory dance. I was dancing uncontrollably but I eventually stopped due to tiredness.

After my victory dance, I went back to the tent and took out the earring to talk to Tikki.

After summoning Tikki, she looked at me with a confused look and asked me what's wrong and I explained everything! Of course I had to tell her what I heard from the counselor! Let's just say she looks like she was about to kill someone.

Well would you look at that! Innocent to badass! I laughed at my thought.

"Okay wait! Let me clear things! Your identity was almost revealed but it didn't cause you took care of it and you talked to Adrien with out stuttering! I must say I am impressed but I wanna kill that counselor! Imma gonna get a dagger and stab his heart while he is sleeping!" Tikki yell-whispered and I laughed at her reaction.