Chapter Nineteen: Bonus Chapter

(Author's Note: This chapter will have lyrics in it, just to warn you guys....... Dark Horse belongs to Katy Perry as far as I'm aware. Also, I don't own Hetalia or the picture.... All that being said, please enjoy Chapter Nineteen. Fair Warning: If you feel Deja Vu in this chapter then look at a few earlier chapters ;) )

Time: 6:30 pm on Thursday ****A Year Later****

Point of View: Alfred

--Her love is like a drug I was tryna hit it and quit it But lil'mama so dope I messed around and got addicted, So you wanna play with magic, Boy, you should know whatcha falling for, Baby do you dare to do this Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse, Are you ready for, ready for A perfect storm, perfect storm Cause once you're mine, once you're mine, There's no going back--

Knock knock

"Yes?" I ask softly.

"Alfred, are you ready?" The familiar voice of my cancerian friend inquires gently through the dark oaken door.

"Katie...." I whisper after a moment and, as if sensing my hesitation, she enters the room.

Still on edge, I watch quietly as my female friend closes the door silently and walks up to me.

"Alfred, what's wrong?" She questions gently, adding quickly, "and don't say 'nothing', annoying me like that is Taz's job!"

I let out a light chuckle before murmuring lightly, "Jitters, nothin' else lil' darlin'."

"Jones, that dialect is charmin' 'n all but ya should stop usin' it on lil' ol' me," Katie giggles back in the same dialect, continuing quickly with a mischievous whisper of, "Ya should be usin' it on the queen~"

"Oh, believe you me, Imma plannin' too~" I coo in a mischievous tone, we both burst into a fit of laughter.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" Katie asks, clearing trying to regain her composure and breath as she walks over to the door.

"The delivery guy," Yao calls dryly from the other side of the door.

Katie opens the door, Yao walks in quickly, and Katie closes the door just as quickly.

"I'm sorry Yao, I had to make sure the visitor wasn't the queen," Katie apologizes, Yao smiles.

"If you take any longer with Alfred then your next visitor will be Little Bull," Yao scolds lightly, Katie giggles.

"Is the queen anxious, Panda?" I question, smiling upon seeing his ever-present panda pin displayed proudly on his chest.

"Anxious? Hardly! It's more like he's as excited as a child in a candy store that carries every candy ever known anywhere..... Multiplied by about a million," Yao explains, Katie stifles another round of helpless giggles.

"Whoa, I wonder why," I joke, this time Yao laughs.

"Of course, his mood is subject to change quickly if we waste anymore time," Yao says quickly looking me up and down before inquiring, "are you ready for this?"

"As I'll ever be," I sigh, walking up to Katie.

"Alright, remember to breath while I go announce to the guests that we're ready to start," Yao orders, moving to leave.

"Hey! I'm not pregnant and delivering!" I huff, Yao ignores me and leaves.

"He means well, he just doesn't want you to faint," Katie laughs softly, adding gently, "Yao's really grown to care about you, Alfie."

"Katie," I start and she glances at me so I continue, "how crowded will this be? As I recall, my darling queen doesn't really like crowds....."

"The four monarchies, the queen's family as well as yours, and some close friends and close acquaintances, that's all but he still might cling to you a bit," Katie answers softly, staring at the door.