Chapter Fourteen: The Kingdom of Clubs

(Author's Note: This chapter will not have lyrics in it, just to warn you guys. Also, I don't own Hetalia or the picture.... All that being said, please enjoy Chapter Fourteen)

Time: 7:45 am on Thursday (Day One of Four)

Point of View: Third Person

Knock Knock

Hearing the knock and wanting to be polite, our azure-eyed hero drags himself out of the unfamiliar bed that he'd cried himself to sleep within the early morning previously and walks to the door. Upon reaching the door, he checks himself quickly in a nearby mirror, clears his throat a bit, and carefully opens the door.

"A-A-Alfred J-Jones?" A timid male with violet eyes whispers cautiously, fidgeting nervously just outside of the room.

"Yes, that's me, may I help you with something....?" Alfred says politely, waiting patiently for an introduction from the stranger.

"H-H-H-H-His h-h-h-h-h-h-h-highness asked me t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to give y-y-you a t-tour of the c-c-c-c-c-castle....." The shorter blonde stutters nervously.

"Alright, that's all fine and good but may I know your name? I don't like having to refer to someone by the phrases 'hey you,' 'you over there,' or 'him/her'....." Alfred admits softly.

"R-R-R-Raivis G-Galante at y-y-y-your s-service," The violet-eyed male whispers timidly.

"Nice to meet you Raivis," Alfred beams, offering his hand for Raivis to shake but the shorter man flinches back and our blue-eyed hero sighs, "Raivis, I promise that I won't hurt you, I'd like to be your friend if you're alright with that, so please don't be scared of me."

Seeming almost completely blind-sided by the taller man's genuine gentleness, the curly-haired blonde stares at the knight before him with a mix of dumbfounded amazement and happiness.

"Friends? Do you mean that?" Raivis murmurs softly, his stutter now completely gone and his aura calm.

"Yup!" Alfred assures, still holding out his hand for the shorter of the two to shake.

"I'd be happy to be your friend, Mr. Jones," Raivis laughs quietly, grabbing the blue-eyed-blonde's hand gently and shaking it.

"Call me Alfred or any variation of that please," Alfred corrects politely, shaking Raivis' hand in return.

"Alright, Alfred," Raivis whispers, smiling and pulling the taller of the two into a hug with surprising ease.

After a few moments of hugging the knight, Raivis releases him, grabs his hand, and proceeds to pull him gently through the halls of the Clubs Kingdom's renaissance-style castle with the speed of a cheetah.

~A Slight Time Skip to 9:00 am Brought to You by The King of Clubs and His Court~

"So, Al, how do you like the Clubs Kingdom so far?" The brunette jack asks nonchalantly, training his gaze on Raivis.

"If you're talking to me then please look at me," Alfred says dryly, looking about ready to curse the jack and a few of the other court members as well.

"Right...." The jack mutters, turning his gaze to Alfred.

"Now to answer your question, I've only been here for a little over an hour so I can't say," The blue-eyed knight sighs, shifting his gaze to the king and adding, "On that note, would your majesty be so kind as to introduce everyone?"

Noticing the knight's gaze, the emerald-coated king blushes and starts fidgeting with his scarf end.

"Going counterclockwise," The clubs' queen chimes in as if realizing the king's predicament, Alfred turns his gaze to her and she starts again, "Going counterclockwise, we have Ivan followed by Natalia followed by Yekaterina followed by Raivis followed by Feliks followed by Eduard followed by Toris followed by Matthias followed by Roderich followed by Me, Elizabeta."