Chapter Seventeen: Say My Name

(Author's Note: This chapter will have lyrics in it, just to warn you guys....... Dark Horse belongs to Katy Perry as far as I'm aware. Also, I don't own Hetalia or the picture.... All that being said, please enjoy Chapter Seventeen)

Time: 4:30 am on Sunday (Day Four of Four)

Point of View: Third Person

--She's a beast I call her Karma She eat your heart out Like Jeffrey Dahmer, Be careful, Try not to lead her on, Shawty's heart was on steroids Cause her love was so strong-- You may fall in love When you meet her, If you get the chance you better keep her, She sweet as pie, but if you break her heart She turn cold as a freezer--

Half past four and our azure-eyed hero finally regains consciousness, quickly taking note of his surroundings, said surroundings being different than those he fell unconscious in. Calming himself quickly, our blue-eyed knight stares up into the trance-riddled green eyes of the monarch currently running his fingers through the knight's darker blonde hair absent-mindedly. Upon realizing the queen's actions and state of being, the knight also takes note of the soft indigo sheets and comfortable mattress under the remainder of his body (the part of his body not currently held in the queen's lap). Immediately after picking up on the presence of the bed and linens, the knight's hearing registers the slow, almost sleepy, but hauntingly beautiful hummed melody originating from the trance-held blonde monarch.

"Your majesty?" the knight calls cautiously, trying to pull the queen out of his trance-like state.

Despite the knight's words, the queen only continues his haunting melody and accompanying actions.

"Your highness?" the knight inquires worriedly.

Hearing the knight's words and being seemingly upset by them, the queen frowns and goes quiet, his hand stalling mid-motion on the knight's head. Sitting in complete silence for a few moments after, the monarch's dulled gaze remains locked on the knight as if waiting for him to speak again.

"Your maje-" the knight starts again after a few more moments of intense silence only to be cut off by the queen.

"That's not the name you should be using, my love," the blonde monarch scolds gently.

Feeling stubborn, the knight keeps quiet and turns his face away from the queen.

"Come now, love~ Please?" the queen chides gently, reaching out for the knight's chin.

The knight only turns his face away further, trying to keep his chin out of the blonde monarch's reach.

"Alfred, please," the queen whispers, continuing to reach for the knight's chin.

The knight shakes his head and continues to dodge the queen's hand stubbornly.

"Alfred," the queen warns quietly, changing his tactic by redirecting his hand towards the knight's left cheek instead of his chin.

The knight turns his head more, trying to press his cheek against the monarch's lap in order to stop said monarch from grabbing his cheek.

"LoVe, PlEaSe DoN't Be DiFfIcUlT~" the queen coos, his tone becoming slightly crazed as the knight dodges him again.

Noticing the queen's change in tone, the knight stiffens in slight fear and allows the monarch to press his right hand to his cheek.

"Alfred Jones," the queen starts, turning the knight's gaze back to his own gently but firmly.

"Yes?" the knight questions cautiously.

"Say my name," the queen murmurs, caressing the knight's cheek as if trying to encourage the desired words out of him.