Chapter 3: GE;GE√ Punch of the Empress

Chapter 3:GE;GE√ Punch of the Empress

CLAIRA'S POV

*KRINGGG!! KRINGGG!!*

"Ugh! Early in this morning?! Really?!" I grab my phone in the side table and answer the damn caller.

"Who the hell are you?! Answer me immediately or I will wring your neck!" I shouted. By the way, I came home safe and sound. I'm not staying in our family mansion here in the Philippines instead I suggested to my parents that just buy me a small apartment. And they agree. It's my life anyway.

"W-whoah! Woah! Chill Clairy! It's me Crystal. The most beautiful maiden livin' on earth!" Sagot ng sa kabilang linya. Tsk! Crystalline Faltour. One of my best friends. A troublemaker and one hard headed bitch! She's Gray Princess in our gang.

"What on earth?! What do you want 'Talline!? Make sure it is worth my time or you know what will happen to you." I said coldly enough to give other shivers. I'm the only one who can and have the guts to call her 'Talline. I just invented it. Crystal is too common.

"Ooohhh. You're scary Clairy. Do we need to be afraid now?" Tsk. That's Evangeline Cross. The Black Princess. My best buddy when it comes to books, an ultimate bookworm and a good bookworm. Yeah, she just love to read. As she said" I can't live in a day without books in my hand!" Tsk. Too exaggerated, but I prefer talking to her than 'Talline. Crystalline is loud. Just.... too loud!

"I'm serious bitches!"

"We're going to the fucking Philippines next week bitch. Be ready." Yeah right, that's Defeni Sweden. An ice. A cold hearted bitch. No emotion at all and a freaking cussing machine. She's Dark Princess. But w-wait?! Did I just heard it right?! They're going here as in here!?!

"Yaaahhh. You spoiled the surprise Def's. That's supposed to be me! Me!" 'Talline shouted.

"Shut it up Crystal! It's me who need to say it to the Empress!" Geline countered. Short for Evangeline.

"Could the both of you just fucking shut up? You're just fucking arguing into a nonsense thing, birdbrains!" Fen reasoned out. Short for Defeni. And, I'm the only one who can call her that.

"W-wait! You mean, you're all going here?!"

"Yes Clairy. So be ready. Well be right there next week so prepare our rooms! Von voyage.

"W-wait-----" what the?! Binabaan ako. Walanghiya!

They're going here? Really? Tsk! Another pain in the ass huh?! Bakit ba hindi ko naisip ito noong una na susundan nila ako. Napangisi ako. Naman, kung nasaan ang ulo nang aso, nandun din ang mga garapata. I shook my head while smirking. Kung maririnig lang nila ang nasa isip ko, I bet those girls will surely make me a bald.

••••

*BROOOMM!! BROOOMM!*

I sway my body kaya nadala pati motor ko. 2 feet nalang madidikit na ang braso ko sa kalsada. I'm on my way to the mall. I dont have things for school pa pala. Kaya I've decided na ako na mismo ang bibili at hindi na sa iba.

Nakarating ako ng matiwasay sa mall. Pagpasok ko, all eyes are on me. I tsked. How I hate attention.

Naglakad ako papunta sa school materials section. I grab everything that I saw that I think it's needed for school.