Chapter 2: GE; GE√ Welcome Back

Chapter 2: GE;GE√ Welcome Back

CLAIRA'S POV

"WHATTT?!!!"

"Relax Pica~~ you need to go back in the Philippines as soon as possible. Someone's after your life. You need to be careful, baby. The person who wants you dead has a wide connection in every part of the world except in the Philippines." Mom explained to me. But, who is the person who wants me dead? Did that person know who I am?

"Why?"naguguluhan ko ring tanong.

"That 'someone' knew that you're the Gangster Empress. And the successor of your grandfather's company. And our top priority here is your safety."

"But I can handle myself!"asik ko.

"We know~we know~. But,we can't be too confident. What if that 'someone' is more stronger than you?" Yeah. Mom has a point. In every aspect, we can't be so sure for me and my families safety.

"But, how about you? Kuya and Carlo? What if--"dad cut me off.

"Dont worry we can handle ourselves. Your grandfather assigned a lot of security here in the mansion and you're the one who needs to be safe. No more buts Chemisty. Our decision is final and Pàpà also approved."dad exclaimed. Fine! Wala naman akong magagawa. Aysia Corporation is one of the biggest company worldwide. Not just that, but the top 1 in business industry. Lolo was the one who handle that for now, and he's planning to pass that to me on my 20th birthday. Being a heiress is not that easy. Many businessmen want to surpass me and get our company by hook or by crook.

I have an older brother named Calvin Physics Aysia. He's the one who will handle the Ace company. That dad's company. That's also one of the top business here in America and Europe.
And my younger brother, Carlo Earth Aysia. He will be the heir of the Francisco Group of Companies. That s also my mother's legacy. Yes we're rich, but we can't avoid the danger in out family.

About the Gangster Empress thingy? Mom and Dad are former Gangsters. While my grandfather is a Long time mafia boss and he want me to be in his line. But not now, I'm taking to be a gangster and unexpectedly, now a gangster Empress.

My life is full of Mystery that you wouldn't want to know. It's all complicated and hard to predict. Even my freinds didn't know that I'm a Mafia heiress. Ang alam lang nila ay isa akong Gangster. Malakas akong napabuga ng hangin.

PAPUNTA ako sa dining ngayon. Gutom nako at maggagabi na. Ang lamig pa naman ng panahon dito sa America. Pagdating ko dun ay si Carlo lang ang nadatnan ko.

"Where's kuya?"agad kong tanong. Nakaupo siya sa isa sa mga upuan sa dining table at parang matanda kung kumain.

"Dunno."tingnan motong batang to. Ang sarap kausap.

"Yeah~yeah~. Alam mo bang aalis na ako? Ha? Ta's ganyan ko makaasta sakin?!"pangongonsensya ko pa sabay upo sa harap niya.

"Whatever ate. Safe trip by the way."sabi niya pa habang nakangisi. Ugh! Sarap iuntog ang batang to. Pinandilitan ko ito pero hindi na ako pinansin.

"Tss." Siniringan ko na lang siya.

"Miss Carter!"tawag ko sa chef namin. "Where's my food?"agad naman siyang pumalakpak ng dalawang beses atsaka tinawag ang ibang servants namin. Nilagay nila sa harapan ko ang plates and utensils tsaka nilagay ang pagkain sa harap. Tsss.

Nagsimula na akong kumain ng dumating si kuya.

"Hey Chems! I heard you're going back in the Philippines." Bungad sa akin ni kuya sabay halik sa pisngi ko. Tiningnan ko naman ito ng masama sabay pahid sa laway niya na nadikit sa mukha ko. Pambihira!