URGENT!!

HI EVERYONE!

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating too often.. and second, i badly need your help.

This story, (GANGSTER EMPRESS; GANGSTER EVOLUTION) is in a website or if that's even an app called NOVELHD. It was posted their under a different author.

I don't know how this happen, my cousin just informed me through pm saying my story was in NOVELHD.

I have learned that NOVELHD was famous for stealing works of others without them knowing. It was said that authors doesn't even have any benefits from it and such.

I've been receiving various of invitations from different writing apps and websites to post my story there but I turn down all of them. And NOVELHD is not even one of them.

How did they do that? What should I do? How can i take those things down? Please, I'm new to these things and as much as i dont want to be involved on this kind of matter but my hard work for creating this story is what I'm holding in to report this.

This is Mine. And what's mine is mine. Periodt.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this?😩🥺

And please if these kinds of incidents happened again, kindly report it to me. And actually, if this continues, i don't think I will still continue to update this one. I've heard that those people who copy others works and post it under their name on NOVELHD can earn money.

That was totally unfair! And I can't stand it!

Kay mga dzai, wa jud ko alamag ani!😭

070422
-hi everyone! To all of my readers who waited up until now, thank you! I cannot express my gratitude in full volume because I'm totally overwhelmed to your constant support. Readers who message me privately and openly, tho iilan lang kayo, mas napatunayan kong may sense pala tong sinusulat ko kasi may naghihintay.

For the issue above, I've tried sending emails and already received responses. It may not be taken down in an instant as what I've expected, but I guess non-famous novels are not worth paying attention lol🤭

So, have a good day everyone and expect my updates one of these days. Thank you!❤️