Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. You see, Moon gets stressed really easily, so I learned the art of massage to help her relax."

"Oh, then sure." (y/n) said, before getting on my bed, and laying on her stomach.

"Is there any certain way you'd prefer me to do my massage?" I questioned.

"No, not really. Just don't be too rough on my back, okay? I don't want to be sore afterwards." (y/n) replied.

"Understood. I promise that you'll be the opposite of tense when I'm finished." I said, before starting the massage.

(y/n) seem startled at first, but soon was able to relax.

That's right (y/n), you just relax. After all, I want you to be as happy as possible... As long as I'm always by your side, of course...

After a while of massaging (y/n), I noticed that her breathing pattern changed. Curious, I stopped and looked, to see that she was sleeping.

... That is absolutely adorable!

Well, first off, I need to take a picture.

Done.

Now, I just let (y/n) relax. She needs it.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar setting.

... How'd I get here?

"Hey (y/n), how'd you sleep?" Sun questioned.

"Good. Wait... I fell asleep!?" I asked, startled, as I shot straight up into a sitting position.

"Yeah. You've been asleep for about... Two hours." Sun said.

"... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you and-"

"It's fine. I'm glad that you were able to relax. You already look much better." Sun said.

I guess what he's saying is true. I do feel much better, that's for sure.

"So, now that I'm finally a bit calmer... What now?" I questioned.

"I'm up for anything that you want to do." Sun explained.

"Well, I am a bit hungry... If you don't mind-"

"I don't mind. In fact, we have everything to make mini pizzas... If you'd like some." Sun said.

"Sure. A mini pizza sounds great." I said.

Sun and I then headed to the kitchen, where Sun started pulling things out of the shelves and the fridge.

"... Can I do anything to help?" I questioned.

"Nah. You just need to sit here and look pretty. Though, that shouldn't be too hard for you. You're always gorgeous." Sun said.

"T-Thank you." I said, blushing a bit.

I'm not used to being complimented like that out of the blue, so I must say that I was a bit flustered.

Though Sun thought nothing of it, since he went back to getting everything for the mini pizzas.

"So... What toppings would you like?" Sun questioned, once her had everything out.

"(Topping(s)), please."

Sun nodded, before putting those toppings to the side, and preparing the dough.

"You use homemade dough?" I questioned.

"And homemade sauce. My mother likes everything to be organic. She doesn't believe in pre-made meals." Sun explained.