Option Four: Do Nothing

I have a feeling that if I try to use one of those escape options I'll be easily caught; and possibly killed. If I follow along I may get out of this alive.

Later on, I heard footsteps approaching. More than one person's...

"Who's there?" I called out, hoping I would get a response.

Soon after, the door to the room opened, the three guys I had thought were my friends on the other side.

"Hello (Name)." They said in unison.

I could only look at them in fear as the three of them entered the room.

"What's your goal in doing all of this...? What is it you're really after...?"

"That's simple, sweet (Name)." Sun stated.

"It's you." Hau finished for Sun.

I tried to come up with a response, but Gladion spoke up, cutting my thoughts short.

"We agreed to share you, since it's obvious you can't choose between the three of us. Now we don't want to hurt you, but if you're always trying to leave and escape we won't have another choice in the matter. How about you just accept your fate and allow us to pamper you...?"

Do I just give in...? They'll easily overpower me if I try to escape...

Accept Fate

or

Defy Fate

(Accept Fate)

"I... I know I'm not strong enough to break free... And not intelligent enough to outsmart you..."

My voice trailed off for a minute.

"... In the end, I have no choice but to accept this as my reality."

The boys seemed happy with this response. Even with them being psychotic, I have a feeling if I go along with them, I'll be treated well.

It's not like I have another choice.

(Defy Fate)

"Even if you keep me here, that doesn't mean I'm just going to go along with what you want. You're forcing me to stay here, and you just want me to go along with this?! You're all crazy!"

I had gotten off the bed, ready to fight if necessary.

Sun sighed softly, shaking his head.

"We want to be able to treat you well... But if you're going to defy us..."

In a flash, Hau had me forced against the wall, keeping me pinned so I couldn't move. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gladion approaching, a syringe in his hands.

"How about you take a nap, and we can discuss this later...?"

With that, he forced the drug to enter my bloodstream.

Even with my every desire to not do so, I could feel my body getting heavy, eyes wanting to close.

No matter what they say or do... In the end, I will find a way out...

I'm not going to accept this as my future...

Thud.

~ ~ ~

And that's the end of the story. I don't plan to do any additional chapters, especially since I'm only uploading the chapters I never actually posted. I had finished writing this story years ago... But I'm still hopeful people reading this have enjoyed it. I have other pokemon stories if you are interested, and most of them are about Gladion. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful rest of your day/night. =^-^=