Chapter Nineteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Math had just finished, and Sun was helping me to our normal eating spot for lunch.

There, Hau and Gladion were already waiting for us.

"Hey." I greeted them.

"Hello!" Hau said with much enthusiasm.

Gladion nodded a 'hello'.

Sun and I then sat down and joined them in eating.

That is... Until we heard a scream.

We quickly ran up to the scream, to see someone looking at a horrific sight.

... Three burned bodies...

You could barely tell that they were bodies, but they were bodies for sure.

... I can't believe this... What monster would burn three people...

... Or was it self-inflicted Did they choose to do this...?

"Come on, we need to get a teacher." I said, before running inside.

Hau, Gladion, and Sun came with me, and we told the nearest teacher of what happened.

When they heard our story, they came to investigate the matter, and ended up calling the police.

No one was allowed to leave until the police had finished their investigation.

Sadly, no evidence of a murderer could be found, meaning that the murderer could still be out and about.

... That gives me chills...

"(y/n), want me to walk you home? You know, since the murderer could still out and about?" Hau offered to me.

"Thanks, but I think I'll be good." I said.

"You sure?" Hau asked.

"Yeah. Plus, I'll be going to Lillie's later to have a sleepover, and I can't have you babysit me everywhere I go." I explained.

"Yeah, guess you're right." Hau said.

School was let out early because of the unfortunate event that had happened, and so I headed home at 1:37pm... Not that I can complain...

... But I still feel uneasy about this murder...

... Just who would kill in such a brutal way...?

I have nothing to say, so... Later! =^-^=