Chapter Ten

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

... (y/n)... It's time to wake up...

... No, it's not; it's not even seven-am...

"(y/n)! Wake up!" I heard my grandmother shout.

I opened my eyes, startled by the shout.

"What is it? It isn't time to get up yet... Right?" I questioned.

"You have a guest here." Grandmother said.

"Good morning (y/n)!" I heard someone say.

I turned my head, to see Hau looking at me with a bright smile.

... Ah! I completely forgot about the breakfast with Hau!

"Hau, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot and-"

I was cut off by me falling out of bed, while trying to untangle myself from my blankets.

Grandma laughed.

"It's fine. I'll be in the front room, waiting for you." Hau said, before leaving the room.

Grandma then left as well.

I then scrambled around to get ready. It took about ten minutes; my fastest time ever.

"I'm... Ready... Let's go!" I said, as I grabbed my backpack, and Hau, before rushing out of the house.

"I'm afraid we only have time for take-out." Hau said, as he was leading me to the shop... While running...

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I should've set my alarm and-"

"It's fine. No need to be sorry." Hau reassured me.

When we arrived at the malasada shop, we ordered two take-out breakfast malasadas, and ran to the school, stuffing our malasadas down our throats the entire time.

***

"Looks like we made it to school with minutes to spare... Thank goodness..." I said in relief.

"Yep." Hau said, before taking his last bite of his malasada.

As we were walking into the school, Sun and Gladion were waiting for us.

"Hello." I greeted them.

"Hey (y/n), how're you doing?" Sun greeted.

"Good." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you with Hau?" Gladion questioned.

"Oh, we just went to eat breakfast together." Hau said.

"Like a date?" Sun asked.

"No! Nothing of the sort. Just two friends getting breakfast." I explained.

-No One's P.O.V-

When (y/n) said those words, Gladion and Sun were secretly relieved, while Hau frowned at this. Though, (y/n) was completely oblivious to this.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Question, would you mind if I asked for you to help me around school like yesterday? I'm not sure if I'll be able to find my way around this enormous school for at least a week." I explained.

"Sure, I don't mind." Sun said.

Gladion nodded in agreement.

"Same as Sun!" Hau said.

"Then we better go, since school starts in... Five minutes!" I said, before dragging Hau inside, and forcing him to lea me to my locker.

Once we gathered what we needed, Hau led me to Art.

"So, where would you like to sit?" Hau asked me, as we entered the classroom.

"In the back, obviously!" I said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Hau nodded, before we headed to the very back.

Once we were there, we started on our warm-up sketch.

As I was finishing mine, I looked over at Hau's sketch, to see that he was sketching, 'LOVE' on his paper... And the drawing style was amazing!

This brings up a good question; what's he saying he loves? Malasada? Or, perhaps... Someone? How cute!

-Hau's P.O.V-

(y/n)... I love her so much... And I'll do anything to win her heart... Even... Commit murder...

... (y/n) will be mine!

Sorry that this chapter's a bit shorter. Hope you enjoy regardless. Later! =^-^=