Chapter Twenty-Six

-Gladion's P.O.V-

I awoke to the sound of raindrops dripping from outside.

When I looked outside, I saw that it was pouring.

Wait a second! That means... (y/n) will have to walk in this weather?! That's unacceptable!

I won't let (y/n) suffer like that! No way!

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Man... I'm almost ready for school, which means that I'll soon have to face the storm.

... Sigh...

That's when I heard the noise of a car. But my grandparents are retired... So what could that noise be?

I looked outside, to see that it was Gladion's limo, and Gladion was exiting the car, and running up to the front door.

I raced out of my room, and let him in.

"Why're you-"

"I came to give you a ride. But first... Can I use the restroom?"

"Sure. It's the one next to my bedroom. And it's very kind of you to come and get me." I said, as I pointed to the restroom.

Gladion nodded, before running down the hall.

A few minutes later, Gladion came back, and we headed out to his limo.

Once we were in the limo, the driver drove off.

"Thanks for the ride. You didn't have to, and yet you did it anyways. Speaking of... Why are you giving me a ride?" I questioned.

"I just thought of how horrible it'd be for you to be walking in this rain, and decided to help you out." Gladion explained.

I see...

"Is there anything I can do for you in return?" I questioned.

"Nah. This one's on me." Gladion said.

"You sure?"

"Yep." Gladion reassured me.

"If you say so."

When we arrived at the school, Gladion and I ran inside to avoid getting wet, since the umbrellas wouldn't hold under the extreme wind and water pressure.

"Well, this is where we must part ways." Gladion said.

"Yep. See you in gym."

Gladion nodded, before walking away.

I then took the journey of finding my locker, and surprising myself on how I could find it.

After getting my things, I headed to the art room, where Hau was already there.

"Hey." I said as I walked up to him.

"Hello (y/n)."

"Mind if I sit with you?"

"I don't mind at all." Hau said, while motioning to a window seat.

It wasn't the best window seat, but it was better than nothing.

"How're you not soaking wet?" I questioned, when I noticed how dry Hau looked.

"My grandpa drove me, and I used my supreme umbrella when running inside."

"Nice." I said.

"And what about you? It looks like you only got a few drops on you. How come?"

"Gladion drove me."

"Oh really? He did? How nice..." Hau's voice trailed off.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm fine! Perfect even!" Hau quickly said.

"Okay..."

Class then started, and we didn't talk anymore.

... But still...

... What was up with Hau? He seemed off... But how...?

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for taking FOREVER to update! I've been busy/stressed/unmotivated lately, which is why most of my stories haven't been updated. But I'm trying to get back into it, so hopefully updates will be coming more often. As always, I hope you've enjoyed the chapter. Later! =^-^=