Option Two: Escape Through the Window

Leaning the mattress against the wall so I could climb up it, I was able to reach the window. I knew it was going to hurt, but I punched the window, creating a large-enough hole for me to escape through.

As expected, the shards of glass cut me as I fit through, making tears form. I knew I had to endure it, but it really did hurt.

Once I was completely outside, I started running. I didn't know where I was, or where I'm trying to get to. But if I keep going, I'm bound to find an exit.

Right...?

As I was running, I failed to notice a large root from a tree, and ended up face-first in the dirt. Now I'm hurting in more ways than one...

Sitting up, I noticed a motorcycle approaching. The rider has a helmet on, and nothing about their clothing or such gave their identity away instantly.

Was this a friend, or a foe...? At this point, I don't know who I can trust.

"Who are you...?" I questioned, trying to hide the trembling in my voice.

The motorcycle stopped, the driver hopping off.

"You don't remember me? That hurts... Guess I'll have to jog your memory."

The person took off their helmet, revealing that it was Gladion who had been riding said motorcycle.

I instantly flinched.

"Please just leave me alone."

Gladion frowned softly, approaching me, kneeling down so we were face to face with each other.

"I can't; I love you so much. I need you. I crave your presence. I'm not crazy like Hau and Sun; I haven't killed anyone. Please, come with me. I promise that I'll always keep you safe. You won't have to worry about anything. Please... Just be mine."

Gladion looked dead serious. The problem was... I didn't know if he was lying or not. I hadn't seen him kill anyone personally... But still...

Should I risk my safety and go with Gladion...?

Yes

or

No?

(Yes)

"... Sure, I'll go with you. You promise to keep me safe...?"

Gladion nodded, gently taking my hand so he could help me stand.

"Of course. I wouldn't do anything to make you upset. We should get you home so you can take a shower. Of course, it'd be wonderful if you could tell the police your story of how I tried to force myself onto you was nothing but a lie."

I knew I didn't have a choice in the matter, nodding as he helped me onto the motorcycle, handing me his helmet.

"I will... Just drive smoothly."

Gladion smiled.

"Of course; anything you want. Hold on tightly."

I followed his instructions, allowing him to drive me back to his place. Back to my home. With my testimony of how Gladion didn't try anything, and the fact that Lillie wasn't around to give any contradictory account, the case was closed with the results saying I was just paranoid.

I would end up never leaving the mansion after returning to it. I had everything I could ever want; Gladion growing up to become a wealthy and successful businessman. He provided everything I could ever want.

But is this future what I needed...?

(No)

"No. I'm not going with you. You may not have killed anyone, but you're just as crazy as them...!"

Gladion's expression turned dark, quickly pinning me to the ground. Before I had a chance to struggle, I saw him pulling out a syringe, forcing its contents into my bloodstream.

"What... What did you...?"

Gladion only smiled as I felt my body going numb.

"You're not going to die; don't worry. I'm simply hitting the reset button. You'll forget everything that has happened since you arrived here in Alola... I'll get to meet you again... I'll have another chance to make you mine; this time without any competition. I'll do this as many times as it takes until you love me. Until we get our happy end."

I couldn't fight back at this point, feeling my body become numb.

Future self... don't be deceived by this guy's lies...