Chapter Six

-Gladion's P.O.V-

"Alright class, since you all have finished your class work, you can sit back, relax, or talk quietly." The teacher instructed.

I then turned to (y/n), who was a few seats away, and invited her to come sit next to me, so we could talk.

(y/n) then stood up, and came over to where I was sitting.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" (y/n) asked.

I quickly pulled out a vacant chair, and pulled it out for her to sit.

"Thanks." (y/n) said, before sitting down.

I then sat down as well.

Just as we were about to start talking, a girl who I faintly remembered as Moon walked up to us.

"Hey. Mind if I sit and talk with you two?" Moon politely asked.

"Sure." I politely said.

Get away you little-

"So, what's your name?" Moon asked (y/n).

"(y/n)."

"Oh, interesting. So, you're the girl who Sun helped on Sunday, right?" Moon inquired.

"Right. How do you about that?" (y/n) asked.

"I'm Sun's twin sister. I know everything that happens to him. And if I remember correctly... Sun seemed to take a liking to you, (y/n)." Moon said.

... What?!

"but that couldn't be the case, since I'm just plain old me." (y/n) opposed.

I was about to protest, but the bell rang, signaling that it was time for our next classes.

"What class do you have next?" Moon asked (y/n).

"History." (y/n) responded.

"Cool! Me too! How about I lead you there, since we have the same class?" Moon suggested.

"Sure." (y/n) said, before leaving with Moon.

How dare Moon steal all of (y/n)'s attention away from me!

-Moon's P.O.V-

As I was taking (y/n) to History, my mind was running wild. The way that (y/n) was acting... It was like as if she liked Gladion. The is unacceptable! (y/n) will not take MY Gladion away... I'll make sure of it.

We then arrived in History, Lillie was already there. Luckily, we were able to sit together, since the seating chart was arranged that way. I was on (y/n)'s left, and Lillie was on (y/n)'s right.

"Hey Lillie." (y/n) greeted.

Lillie looked up.

"Hello, (y/n), Moon." Lillie politely said.

"Hey." I greeted.

(y/n) and I then sat down, as class was just about to begin.

"Today we will be taking a test on the chapter that we've been studying for the past few weeks. (y/n), you just do something quietly, that won't disrupt your classmates." The substitute said, while passing out the test.

... Man... I hate tests...

***

"Alright, since everyone's done, and you can do whatever you want, since your teacher didn't plan anything else." The substitute said.

"How about we go to the back table to talk?" Lillie suggested.

Both (y/n) and I nodded in agreement, before rushing to the back table.

"So... Do you like anyone?" I curiously asked.

"No." (y/n) said.

"You sure?" Lillie questioned.

"I'm sure. How could I already like someone? I just moved to Alola a few days ago." (y/n) explained.

Maybe I was just getting paranoid?

"(y/n), can you please come here?" The substitute asked.

(y/n) then stood up, and headed to the teacher's desk.

"So... Why're you curious about who (y/n) likes?" Lillie asked.

"I just am. And you?" I inquired.

"Same reason." Lillie responded.

We were both silent for a moment.

"Who do you like?" I asked.

"... Sun... And you?" Lillie asked.

"Gladion." I admitted.

"How weird that we like each other's brothers." Lillie said.

"Yeah, it is weird. And kind've disturbing... But still... How about we work together to make sure (y/n) likes someone else?" I offered.

"Like who?" Lillie asked.

"Maybe... Hau?" I inquired.

"You think that could work?" Lillie questioned.

"Yeah. Hau's the most kawaii boy in the school. Who wouldn't fall for him?" I said.

"I guess I see your point. It's decided then. We'll make (y/n) like Hau." Lillie said.

We both then shook hands.

"I'm back. Sorry, the teacher gave me some work to get me all caught up." (y/n) said, as she sat down.

"It's fine." Lillie said.

We then continued to talk.

Sorry(y/n)... But you're going to like Hau...    

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=