Chapter 33- Legacy

*Author's Note:

THIS IS IT. THE LAST CHAPTER! I hope you all have enjoyed this book! I will write an epilogue after this, and then post the character page for the third book. Thank you all for reading! Enjoy!

*Ten Years Later

Dante POV

"I can't believe our little boy is turning 17 today," Luna whispers, holding back tears.

"I know, mio amore. Seems like yesterday, I was holding our tiny newborn in the hospital."

"How has his training been going?" 

"Good, he's been stepping it up. I'm very proud, and have very high hopes for him. He has one more year, before he starts to take on more responsibility, he needs to be ready."

Luna nods her head, "Well just make sure that you are still the leader, just let him shadow you around until he's completely ready."

I beam at my proud wife, "of course, my love." I've always loved how much she loves this mafia. She has been the ultimate Mafia Queen, and the best wife and mother. 

I stroll up to her, trying to take advantage of the moment we have alone in my office. I set her on the desk, and start making out with her fiercely. 

"Ugh Dad, Mom, gross," Dante Jr. interrupts. 

"Son, what the hell did I tell you about knocking," Luna shoots at him. 

Roman's eldest son, Stefan walks in behind Dante Jr. I am thrilled that Stefan will take over as Dante Jr.'s left hand man. It makes me happy to see how close they have grown up to be. 

"Sorry Mrs. Constantino," Stefan sweetly says to my wife. He's such a suck up to her, sometimes I think all the children are more terrified of her than they are me.

"DADDY!" I hear my little girl's voice come running into the office.

"Tell me why I didn't get back on birth control," Luna jokingly whispers into my ear. Not going to lie, five children is a lot, but we wouldn't change it for the world.

"Hello, la mia bambina." I greet my spoiled little angel, before picking her up.

"Caterina, you are supposed to be at your piano lesson right now," Luna scolds her.

"But I don't like the piano," Caterina whines to me, knowing I'll cave into her. I'm a sucker for my little girl. She's our only daughter, and she's my little princess. 

At this point, Dante Jr. is about to turn 17 years old, Enzo is 16 years old, Arsenio is 14 and a half years old, Caterina is twelve, and our youngest son, Nico, is 5 years old. 

Along with our kids, Roman and Isabella's son, Stefan is 20 years old, and their twins, Rosa and Lorenzo were 16 years old. Leila and Vito's daughter, Emilia is 10 years old, and their son, Ronaldo is almost 5 years old. 

Our estate is like a zoo. I had two houses built close to mine on our estate for Roman and Vito's families. Of course, we still have our inner circle men living in our house, and the maids and butlers live on the estate in separate housing as well.

I'm starting to think our giant mansion isn't big enough. 

Later that night, Roman and Vito's family had return to their houses, leaving Luna and I with our children in the living room. We make sure to have weekly family movie nights, and tonight is one of them.

I look around at my family, and I couldn't be more proud of my legacy.