Author's Note

Hello! Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far! The past couple chapters have kind of just been for fun, but this next chapter the drama will pick back up. Next chapter's purpose is to introduce the beginning of one of the plots of the third book in the series. There's going to be a time jump for next chapter, and then again in the chapter after that. That's because, I will be wrapping up this book in the next couple chapters! AH I'M SAD! I've really enjoyed writing this one. I kinda just wrote for fun and didn't worry so much about grammar or trying to make it any specific way. BUT it'll probably be around 35 chapters total and then I will immediately start the next book of the series. I already have tons of ideas for it. 

I know a lot of third books of series just jump to mostly the children's POV but I love Dante and Luna, Leila and Vito, and Roman and Isabella, so I'm going to make sure to keep them as active characters, even though the story will focus on the children. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the last few chapters, and make sure to leave me thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. Like, share, and comment!

Enjoy!

OH BTW,

At the end of the book, I'm going to post choices of who the children's characters will resemble, so make sure to comment who you like best for that character!!!!!!