Chapter 6: Carlos.

Mark Consuelos is who I imagine playing Carlos. He is still hot, but looks kinda scary at the same time. Sort of. I don't know. I think he's hot so.

It was almost nine when we got back to the motel.

As we were walking back I got the weird feeling someone was following us. When I told Connor about my suspicions he told me I was just paranoid. He did have a point.

To calm my nerves, I started to pack up my things. The only only clothes I had were a dark grey T-shirt, purple galaxy leggings, a black tank top, dark denim shorts, black two inch heeled boots, and purple vans. Plus my tooth brush, hair brush, and phone charger. I no longer lives in a mansion, that's for sure.

It took me about five minutes to pack. That leaves and hour and fifty-five minutes tell the bus leaves.

As the time went on, the more anxious got. It was a vicious cycle.

After about an hour, I decide I need to get out if the house. The more time I spend doing nothing, the crazier my imagination gets. I'll just go to the gas station down the street to pick up some snack food for the ride.

"Connor, I'm gong to the gas station to pick up food!" I shout through the bath room door. He's taking a shower

"Alright, be safe!" he calls back.

Not only was my paranoia going crazy, but so were my hormones. Imagining him naked and wet and...

Fuck

What is wrong with my perverted mind. I'm being chased by the most dangerous gang in all of Denver, and I'm busy imagining a guy just a room away, naked. Jesus Christ.

I peep through the window just to make sure it safe.

It is, of course. My paranoia is out of control.

A few minutes later, I'm walking down the street, just a block from the gas station when I see it. His car is here. Here in a cheap Las Vegas gas station that is conveniently right down the street from the hotel I'm staying at.

Abandoning my mission of food, I run as fast as my long legs can take me. As average as I look with my long brown hair, and plain brown eyes, I'm 5'10 so I'm not exactly short in a crowd.

I'm sprinting as fast as I can. Faster than I ever have during my school track unit in gym. In this hot, late July weather, it's not exactly easy.

Once I get back to the motel, I attempt to put the key in the slot, but considering how much my hands are shaking, it takes way longer than expected.

It feels like any minute now, he'll be banging on my door and shot me right in the door way.

Once I get the door open I barge inside and grab my things.

"Connor, get out now!" I shout, "One if the gang hit men are here! I saw him at the gas station! We have to leave NOW!"

"WHAT!?" he screeches.

He comes out in only a pair of basketball shorts. It take all the power with in not to jump him right there. The muscle definition is enough to leave you speechless. Don't get me started on his v-line...

He pushes past me, pulling me out of my daze. He quickly picks up a shirt and puts it over his head, then grabs his bag.

"Okay, let's go before we get shot," he mutters.

"Smart plan, asshole," I say not in the mood for his joking.

"Yeah, we really need to work on these pet names," he says pushing past me.