One

Chapter One

Demi sighed and walked back to her cabin finishing all her assignments for the day. She sighed and plopped down on her bed. She was alone in the room, because Alyson and Anna were out filming their scenes for today. She stood up and walked to her desk pulling her drawer out revealing a picture of her parents and sisters. They couldn't make it for the Camp Rock taping mainly because Madison also had to do Desperate Housewives. Demi sighed and stared at the picture before putting it back in the drawer, but also noticed the first Camp Rock's script. She took it out reading every line with a smile remembering the succes of the first movie. She was still reading then noticed Joe walking towards her cabin outside the window. Her smile dropped to a glare as Joe barged in the cabin throwing a file of papers on her desk.

"They rewrote the script." He said. Demi still had a glare, but focused her eyes on the new script laid down on her desk.

"I should believe you because?" She asked suspiciously.

"I have the same damn script, and this is a hard of a job to you as it is to me." Demi shook her head and scanned through the papers worrying about the memorizing. She stopped at a certain page as her eyes widened. "What's wrong with you?" Joe asked in a gruff tone leaning on the door frame. Demi shook her head in disappointment setting the script down. "You have a problem." Joe mumbled.

"You too." Demi replied. Joe arched his eyebrows and shook his head. "Mitchie and Shane are kissing." Demi said shoving the script on Joe's face pointing at the line.

"Hell no." Joe took the script and walked out of the cabin as Demi followed behind him. He walked up the director's cabin knocking harshly on the door.

The director opened the door and let them inside. "What's with the rush?" He asked as Demi sat down, but Joe remained standing with his arms crossed.

"What the fuck is this?" Joe said handing him the script.

"A kiss..." The director shrugged stating the obvious as Joe grew angrier.

"Yes, I am aware of that. You perfectly know that we can't even stand being close to each other let alone kiss." Joe responded tapping his foot waiting for an acceptable answer.

"I'd like to help you Joe and Demi, but they were the writers' adjustments." Demi remained quiet the whole time shaking her head. Joe groaned and walked out of the cabin throwing the script in anger.

"Is there any way you can change the script back?" Demi asked quietly as she stared at him waiting.

"I'll try, Demi. I'm gonna talk to them, but there's a huge chance that they'll keep it that way." The director said as Demi sighed and grabbed the script walking out of the cabin.

Demi read the script over and over, highlighting her lines except for the one where she kisses Joe. She keeps repeating to herself that this is just the way acting is. It's not real and it's not true, acting is constructed. So if the writers won't change it back, this meant nothing. She sighed and shook her head setting the script down and heading to bed with thoughts jumbled up in her head.