Eight

Chapter Eight

"Hey, look at me." Demi whispered as Joe refused, She took his chin and made him face her. She looked at him straight in the eyes and wiped a tear on his cheek with her thumb. "Don't let one relationship ruin your life, Joe. If she wasn't willing to sacrifice her fears for you, that means she's not the right one." Demi said quietly and wiped another tear. She leaned in and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Thanks Demi." He said. She giggled and shook her head as they looked outwards to the sunset.

"I can't believe that we'll be leaving this place in a month." Demi said sadly as Joe chuckled.

"You can go back here anytime Demi. We've been here twice." He said.

"Actually I've been here three times since we shot a couple scenes from Princess Protection Program here." She stated as Joe chuckled.

"Okay, so you can come back here anytime you want."

"I know, it just sucks because I've had a bunch of memories here."

"Yeah, you can make more. Until then, I'll be working with you in the studio if you want." Joe said standing up, helping Demi get up. "And I've lied to you a bunch of times." Demi arched her eyebrows as Joe smiled. "You're one of the greatest Disney singers there is." Demi blushed and smiled. Joe chuckled as Demi tried to hide her rosy cheeks. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her cheek making her blush even more. "I'll see you tomorrow Dems." He whispered as Demi smiled. He separated ways while Demi can't help but squeal like she's been touched by one of the most famous celebrities. She started to skip happily giggling at times.

"Demi, you need help." Alyson said after Demi entered the cabin. "Are you high?" She asked as Demi kept giggling and grinning. She rolled her eyes as she changed in her pajamas.

"I think she is." Anna whispered, but made it loud so Demi can hear.

"Shut up!" Demi said in the bathroom as both of the girls laughed.

After a good night's rest Demi walked out to the mess hall to eat breakfast. She felt like she was being watched by the whole cast as she stood next to Joe in line. "They're staring at us." She whispered barely moved her lips.

"I know. Just act like we normally do...fight." Joe said queitly.

"God, you're annoying!" Demi said louder so a few people could hear.

"I'm just saying!" He chuckled at Demi's irritation going along. Demi rolled her eyes and sat with the girls.