Chapter 14

Scarlet's POV

I woke up one hour later. Stretching up and still surfing in my thoughts of the things that were bothering me earlier. Panicking looking for what's time was it, I was relieved when I found out I still have an hour left before potions class. I wore my robes and packed my stuff for Professor Snape class.

My eyes caught a letter on my bed and made me puzzled.

Who could it be? It must be Cedric I guess, but he knows me and gives me my space when I'm upset.

I opened the envelope and it was a neatly written letter for me.

Hello

I know I am a stranger

But you got in the common room upset and crying

I don't think I've ever seen a girl done that here before at our house

Sorry if my presence bothered you and couldn't help you

-

What's strange about this letter, that the sender didn't write his name at the end; not even his initials. I thought it might be that mysterious boy. Slowly tiptoe leaving the girls dorm, looking for the blonde boy was still there alone. But I was hearing a woman voice too, she sounded enthusiastic unlike him.

"Ugh! I miss Hogwarts already. I don't believe last year was the my 7th and final year. I've made many memories there'' She said

"Your house miss you already, they think you're a legend'' he replied quietly.

''I am a legend definitely!''

I've realized that he was communicating through a crystal ball, with that lady. I stayed hidden behind the top of the stairs.

This boy made me really curious to know more about him. People don't usually interset, I always prefer reading a book over attending a social event. And who's she?

"I wish if you continue and take my legacy, you can be popular and loved by others little brother'' She told him in a warm tone.

''No! I'm nothing like you. We're even at two different houses. Even others don't believe that we were siblings'' His toned was sharpened, crossed his arms, and leaned his back on the couch to show his sister he's serious.

''Come onnnn. You have an amazing gift, why would you hide it like that?''

Amazing gift? What can he do?

''I'm not reckless, and again I'm not like YOU'' The boy's tone got bit higher to show anger.

''Aww you're so adorable when you're getting angry'' She cooed.

I kept eavesdropping and realized that both of them seem to be completely different, even though the older sister is caring for her little brother. A thing I never tried before, it must be great to have someone from your own family to look out after you. Without feeling it, I started to smile and forgot what's been bothering me moments ago.

And suddenly my facial expression changed from a grin to a shock when I saw this!

''Hey Quintein! Your hair is red now. I totally pissed you off'' She laughed at him.