Chapter 4

Peter POV

I thought today was going to be a very ordinary day without anything special, or the anything worst like the maniac Axel trying to hurt Precious. I held her tighter, not wanting to lose her. Sadness is written on my face. Scarlet looked at me and noticed that.

"your alright Peter?'' She asked. I tried to quickly change my facial expressions and pretended as if there's nothing wrong with me.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine'' I exclaimed. I started to bury my face in my cat's fur, I don't why I'm having bad thoughts of losing Precious. I felt a hand brushing my hair.

"Don't worry Pete, We'll make sure that cinnamon roll won't be hurt'' Aria said. "Why would someone hurt that gorgeous?!'' Aria said. It was nice to meet both of Aria and Scar, they really made my day and save Precious and I. Scarlet is really beautiful, her long shiny hair swings; as she moves and dances with the wind. The color of her hair makes you think what are her origins? I've never seen that kind of beauty before. She's also very kind, I wonder that she won't change and hate me soon. I decided to not talk much around her, I don't want to do anything stupid right now. I'm just afraid to upset anyone right now.

Aria POV

It a pretty good day! I all set to start my journey at Hogwarts. I hope neither Willy nor I cause any trouble when we get there. I would be very dead if they took him away from me! That would be the most awful thing everrrr!!! I hope they serve good food and comfy beds. And not killing us with chorus and countless homework. Like commmme onnnn I'm just a kid nowwww, I won't be able to kill a spider. Mmmm maybe by accident, that's my worst probability I would say. I'm positive that I won't get expelled on my first day. Anywaaaayyy, I am very glad that I met Scar; she's honestly very stunning! even if I'm an enemy of her's, I can't deny her beauty. Her fair soft skin, and innocent facial features, her hair color is part of her personality. It looks odd, by beautiful at the same time. A girl like her is supposed shouldn't be with to us! I mean she has perfect looks. On the other hand, Peter and I are nothing compare to her. Scar looks kinda mysterious, though we didn't all get to know each other properly...yet. I see her a gorgeous, strong, confident girl. I'm looking forward to be close friends and hang out more.

Scarlet POV

You might see my day as normal or boring. But I feel very much happy today! It's like I've exploded my bubble, and stepped out of my comfort zone. It still makes me laugh that I ignored Axel, then afterward slapped him! Unbelievable I shall say. I'm definitely won't do such a thing to Aria or Peter, unless if they get on my nerves...maybe not joking. They might look dork and kinda weird, but I love it. They're only being themselves, nice, and not hurting others. I don't know why, but I kinda sense it in my guts. I pretty much have a feeling that the three of us will have phenomenal years together. I hope that they don't like me for my looks only, sometimes I want to change the way I look to see how others will treat me differently; Sometimes I wonder how good or bad I'll look in a different hair color.

There's a whole new life ahead of me, 7 years of learning to become a witch. Will I be a good one? will it be hard? Can I actually be able to handle all of the classes and the knowledge? I'm a bit doubting myself and getting worried while I shouldn't, but since I'll have my friends around me. I smiled and felt warm, emotional, and Happy. I turn to Peter and Aria, gave them both a big warm hug, because I like hugs. I giggled a bit and told them

''Thanks for making my day, hope we can stay friends at Hogwarts''. I waved to them goodbye, and each one of us walked back to their parents

''See on the train station'' I said. It's almost dark, my parents noticed my smile.

''How was your day sweetheart?'' mom asked.

'' It's great!'' I replied.

''I see you made some friends back there'' Dad smiled.

''Yeah, we all are starting our first year at Hogwarts'' I exclaimed.

When I got home, I felt extremely exhausted. I placed all of my stuff in my room, prepared my equipment a bit in my trunk. I changed to my sleepwear and pulled my sheets to sleep, stardust jumped on my bed and starting to get sleep. I couldn't sleep fast like my cat, cause I've been thinking of my amazing day; even though how weird it was.

************

Hello, again my lovely readers <3

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it doesn't contain events. But I wanted to give you an insight of their feelings and how they see each other. I felt very emotional when I wrote this :(

Tell me in the comments who was the most character that made you feel emotional?