Chapter 3

Scarlet POV

I felt very pissed for Axel's behavior. Clenching my fists hiding my anger of his actions.

"Leave him alone, idiot'' I said angrily. He turned to me and burst to laugh.

''Why would I listen to you?''  He said.

I approached him with a frowned expressions, Axel started to get that I'm serious and feels terrified. Before he knows it, I slapped him hard then took the poor kid's hand.

'' You'll never get away from this, whatever your name is!'' Axel screamed. I can see that my slap was hard that his cheek became red and swollen. I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow

'' Be thankful I didn't use my wand, or even worse'' I replied. '' and oh! It's Scarlet Peterson, remember that'' I added.

Axel ran away after I made him feel very embarrassed. I took the ginger cat and gave it back to the strange boy.

"Here you go, just ignore him he's just a jerk'' I said. I gave him a hand. "what's your name'' I asked. Obviously, the boy was both scared and shy, it took him a few moments to respond.

''Umm, My name is Peter Smith'' looking at me with his green eyes, covered with his front hair. Suddenly I see Aria looking at us with sparkles in her eyes. Oh boy, I'll never know what's on her mind.

"Let him join our squad!'' she exclaimed.

I just met those two, but I can feel that both of them are good, and mean no harm to me. ''sure, the more the merrier'' I shrugged.

The three of us kept walking in Diagon Alley. My eyes caught a sweet shop. Oh goodness, you don't know how much I love chocolates; they're my favourite. I joined my palms, put them near my mouth. Both Aria and Peter can see my delight.

''Follow me'' I said as I run toward the shop. I placed my hands against the glass door, I see Petter and Aria are right behind me. I smiled, then slowly pushing the door and get in. The place is full of all kind of candy you can think of. There is jelly beans, gummy bears, chocolate frogs, cotton candy, and much more. Simply I can call it (Child's Heaven)  I walked to take 4 packs of chocolate frogs and paid for them.

"Here you go'' I said giving each one of them a box of chocolate. ''and two for me'' I giggled.

"Wicked! you're the best Scar!'' Aria told me happily as she looks at he chocolate box.

''Uhmm thanks, you really didn't have to'' Peter said shly with his eyes on the floor.

''Oh please'' I replied. "You're my friends now'' Giving them both I hug. ''Now you know that I have a thing for chocolate'' I smirked and laughed.

Both started eating their chocolates, and Aria began the conversation. ''well...'' She said with her thumb and index fingers on her chin thinking. " I love cupcakes!! I can eat any flavor'' she said eagerly. ''Honestly...I'll everything'' Aria said. All three of us burst laughing at what Aria said to the point we had tears.

''Oh Aria you'reso funny'' Peter said."Finally we get to hear more from you'' I said jokingly and smiled at him.

"I like jelly beans'' Peter said again. "The every flavor beans sometimes tastes gross like bogger flavor, but its fun actually'' he added.

"That's torture!'' Aria said depressingly. We laughed again.

''Aria stop, We'll explode soon'' I said.

"Ok then...Tell me about your pets'' I said calmly.

''My cat's names Precious'' Peter said. ''She's in our family for a long time, and she means a lot to me'' He said. I see precious trying to be friendly to me by moving around me and touching my leg adorably.

''Awww she loves me already'' I said with a warm voice. I grabbed her and hold her in my arms. ''She's definitely precious'' I added. " We all are going to protect you beautiful furball'' I said to her as I spoil her and rub her.

"She likes your already'' Peter pointed. Stardust felt a bit of jealous and started to hold my leg and meow.

"someone is already getting jealous'' I giggled. Suddenly I felt something on my back and pulling my hair. ''Ouchhhhh!!!'' I felt a huge pain in my head. It was Aria's Monkey, Willy.

''God damn it'' Aria said in shock. She took him right away. "It's his way to say he likes you'' She said.

''What I painfuly admit'' I said sarcastically as I itch my head at the spot where it hurts.

"Willy was gifted to me on my birthday'' she said with a warm look. ''He's just the best'' she added.

"And both lived happily ever after'' I being sarcastic again and giggled.