Chapter 11

Scarlet's POV

"Wake up dear''

I heard a voice of a girl, who must be older than me. She kept trying to wake me up for serval times. I opened my eyes but still didn't move my head. Sleep is something I cherish deeply. probably I might kill someone who disturbs my sleeping session? Maybe I'm not kidding.

''Emmm...Just give me five more minutes'' I told her as I wrapped my head with my blanket and turned to the other side. Stardust tucked himself in with me. He always enjoys playing with the randomly placed strands of my hair on the sheets. The blanket was a bit see-through, some light from the window has gotten inside.

I admired Stardust as he moves his paws and tangles my hair everywhere. Looking at my black cat expressions with his eyes that looked weird, he made happy and laugh. But our moment was interrupted when someone pulls my blanket.

"Come on sleepyhead. Your snooze time is up'' Penelope Clearwater said. Who's also a Prefect just like Chester.

I sighed and crossed my arms under my chest. And Stardust stopped playing and jumped off my bed. I saw Penelope moves up her wand and points it at me. For a moment I panicked and wondered what on earth she'll do to me?

"Wingardium Leviosa'' She casted a spell on my direction, Immediately closed my eyes because I have no idea what is she doing. I felt nothing and opened one eye slowly, I was levitating! She moved me from my head and landed gently on the floor. I wiped my eyes a few times then stretched my arms.

"Can't I just skip breakfast and wake up before my first class?'' I groaned.

"No. You're going to get ready and leave to the grand hall'' '' You need to have your breakfast. Want to pass out on your first day? Not gonna happen'' She smiled and ruffled my hair. I don't like people to touch my face or hair, it's very annoying. I had to ignore her, I wasn't fully awake yet.

"Is there a spell to help me wear my robes?''

"You'll have to do it yourself, sorry to disappoint you''

''ughh fine'' I forced myself to change up and left the dorm.

"Can I get myself some food and eat it here? I don't find necessary to eat with my house mates''

"No. besides, other houses can sit with each other on breakfast and lunchtime'' She told me

"Will that sounds better'' I took a deep breath, then Penelope and I stepped out of the common room. I noticed that she looked at me and I thought she might be planning something. She smiled and patted on my head.

"You remind of someone'' Penelope said.

Wow! Someone like me? when?!

''Ok?'' I raised an eyebrow and started to be curious.

''He's just doesn't like to talk much and hates socializing, not to forget he looks so cute!'' She exclaimed.

''Do I sound like that when you want to describe me?'' I laughed and tried to forget what she said.

''He might be an introvert, but he's a smart second year Ravenclaw kid'' ''Some people caught him with his color-changing hair'' she added.