Chapter 9

Scarlet's POV

I thought Axel was enough.

and now Draco....

This is just great ughhh!!

Our eyes met, and I wished we didn't get any contact. I tried to avoid him, but Draco was already in front of me. He moved up his hand and offered me his palm. But once again I rejected the handshake and left.

I turned my head as Axel whispers something to Draco's ear.

"I warned you'' I overheard Axel telling Draco.

''We will teach her a lesson later'' Draco frowned and took off. I wondered what trouble he's up to later. I caught Aria witnessing what's happening. I guess she's always there to see when I get stuck with stupid people.

"So is that your reaction to every guy you don't like?'' Aria asked with raised eyebrow.

"If they're jerks like these two, then yeah'' I sighed.

"Oh yeah you did smack Axel that day though'' She pointed.

"yeah right that one'' I laughed.

I noticed Peter was behind Aria, I'll be embarrassed if he also witnessed what just happened and heard my conversation with Aria. I don't want to scare off somebody already. He's a good person...

As I was sunk in my thoughts as always. But I was surprised that someone had placed his palms on my eyes. My sight has gotten blocked out, I can't see anything. I was confused and couldn't have any guesses of who was standing behind. How am I supposed to react right now?

"It's me'' The person who's behind me said.

"W..who are you?''.

"Can you guess?''.

"No...''.

He removed his hands and grabbed my shoulders to turn me around.

We looked at each other's eyes when our faces met.

I knew this person. Why haven't I thought of him sooner? How silly of me. I must stop overthinking everything on focus on reality, it could get serious.

"Cedric!'' I exclaimed. I tried to reach for him a bit to give him a hug, he's taller than me after all. I hold him very tight, because I haven't seen him for a while.

''Wo-oh easy there. I'm not going anywhere'' he laughed.

I stopped and hit him on the shoulder. "You scared the hell out of me! Don't do it again''

"It was worth seeing you freaking out like that by surprise'' Cedric laughed at me.

"Ha ha how funny'' I told him sarcastically.

The Diggory family were also friends with our family, I've known him since we were toddlers. If there's someone who knows me the longest, and tell him almost everything. It's him. We had a great childhood together.

''Hey Cedric''.

"yeah?''.

''What if I get sorted into a house I don't want or I won't be able to blend with them?''

"Scar please stop being so negative. You'll be fine'' he patted on my shoulder to make feel better.

''but I can't stop thinking. I would be glad if we got sorted at the same house together'' I sighed and felt sad.

"Listen. So what if we get into different houses? We will share the some of the classes for sure and be able to hang out sometimes'' He gave me a hug as he telling me this.

"Maybe you're right'' I smiled but still feeling worried.

"No need to be so miserable, you won't get rid of me'' he joked.

"Oh whatever'' I laughed and rolled my eyes.

***************

"I hope I didn't interrupt the moment between you two''.

Cedric and I turned all students already took to the great hall. Professor McGonagall was waiting for us, and from the look in her eyes, she wasn't happy.

"Am I going for you two here forever?'' She raised an eyebrow and it was obvious that she's losing her patience.

We both blushed and nodded, taking our way to the great hall with the rest.

----------------

That's enough for that chapter : D

Important Update: I'm thinking of editing the "Characters Profile'' and remove the sorting's for the other characters except for Scarlet Dah! So new readers can wonder and keep guessing while they read the story.

I promise that I'll write the next chapter "sorting ceremony'' will be next up. I wanted to separate the two so you can understand each chapter better :) Please spam me with comments x3 I always want to know what you like about my story and they make me happy <3

Should I include the Golden Trio in my story or not?!